What to wear???

415 words.  I can't upload a lot for now *grumble grumble* cos I'm on holiday and my little sort of cousin who is three keeps on wanting to play with me, sooooo.. Yeah. Enjoy another  oneshit (my new name for my one shots lol)

"Come on, Harry! You can't go to the ministry looking like that! They'll mistake you for a house elf!" Shouted Draco, my boyfriend.

"Dray, honestly! Jeans and cardigans aren't really what house elves wear." I say sceptically. A smug look on his face, Draco replies.

"Well mine did."

"Oh, of course! I've never met Dobby, oh no! Certainly not!" I counter, my voice dripping thick with potter sarcasm.

"Shut up, Potter." My boyfriend grumbled. He's so cute when he pouts. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck before kissing him on the cheek. He still doesn't smile, so I roll my eyes and say:

"Fine. What sort of clothes did you have in mind?" I receive a big grin from Dray that makes the ever-present butterflies in my stomach flutter like hell.

Draco squeals. "Right so! Wait just one second, I'll get you some clothes!!" He shoots rapidly, before scuttling to our room. When he returns he has four bags in each hand, and a bunch more tucked under his chin. He even had some squashed between his legs.

It was quite a sight.

I smile and get out my wand, before performing a hover charm on all the bags. Swish and flick! I guide the bags to the ground. Going by estimate, I'd say there were about 18?

"Maybe you could get your other wand out for me later, Potter." Dray smirks.

I grin back.

"Holy shit, Malfoy!" I exclaim, talking about the bags. My boyfriend frowns.

"You must've known when you asked me out I would never let you go to the Ministry of all places looking your usual self! Come on, Potter, honestly! And suit your stupid hair out, already!" Dray snapped.

I couldn't hide the fact that I was slightly hurt. "Er... Right. Sorry, darling." I mumbled, looking at the ground. I raked my right hand through my hair and attempted to flatten it, but to no avail.

I think Draco must have noticed how crestfallen I looked, because he immediately said "Harry, I'm sorry. You know how I get about the Ministry, ever since I lost my job there... Harry, please forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"I know, Dray, I know.", I say. "But don't take it out on me next time, k?"

"Ok."

"Honestly. How could you hate my hair? It's absolutely adorable."

My boyfriend giggles. "Love you, Harry."

"Love you too, Dray. Kisses?"

Dray wraps his hands around my neck and I tip my head down to kiss him, forgetting all about the Ministry for now.