Sorry I kissed you playing house

A/N: I'm dedicating this to Gay_Drama_Queen Bc she (or he? Or they?) is a brilliant writer! And they also posted a nursery imagine thing, which Inspired this! Go check her stuff out now!

1046 words without the author's notes.
___________________________________________

Harry and Draco are in nursery; they're both four years old. Harry is sweet and helps everyone he can. Draco is the scape-goat of the group: always blamed for everything, he barely talks out of fear that it could be turned against him. Muggle au.

"Come on, now, darling, go on." Said Lilly in a soft voice, ushering her son through the gates of the day care center.

"Yeah, come on Harry! Your mother and I have got things planned..." James drawled, with a signature Potter smirk.

The day care lady wasn't fazed. She was used to couples hurriedly dropping their kids off so they could get on with their things.

When Harry saw Luna bawling her eyes out in a corner he immediately rushed towards her. His parents smiled fondly before walking off hand in hand.

"What's wrong, Luna?" Harry asked. Luna pointed a chubby finger at a sniffling Neville.

"I-It's Neville! He keeps on stealing my dolls!" The girl explained.

"Oh! All Neville wants is to play with you, Luna! He thinks you're absolutely fantastic! I'm sure if you let him play with you, he'd stop stealing your dolls!" Harry reasoned.

"Really?" Said Luna, peeking out from behind her hands. "All right then!" And she merrily walked off to go and tell Neville she wanted to play with him. As Harry saw Neville's face light up, he felt joy bubbling inside of him.

_______time skip to lunch. Almost every one has been playing all morning. Hermione completing puzzles, Neville and Luna playing with dolls, crabbe and goyle muttering amongst themselves about God knows what, pansy hanging off Draco's arm, who had been brooding in a corner. Ron had been sleeping and Fred and George had be taking care of their pet frog, felix. Harry had been going from mini-clique to mini-clique, making sure everyone was happy_______

All the children were sat on mushroom shaped stools around a plastic table. Crabbe and Goyle were snickering, stopping, then glancing at each other and starting again.

Hermione squinted at them, sure that they had set up another one of their horrid pranks, that they would then blame on Draco. The girl looked pitifully over at him to find Pansy Parkinson tugging on his arm, trying to pull off his woolly jumper.

Pansy was not exactly an attractive toddler. She was almost as plump as she was tall, and though her cheeks bloated out as if she had filled them with air, she had a screwed up face that always made it look like she had just bitten in to a rather acidic segment of lemon.

Hemione caught Draco rolling his eyes.

(A/N: Draco: sassy af since the age of 4)

Ms. Umbridge (she wasn't married and she likely never would be) came out of her office and stood in her usual spot right between Draco and Crabbe. The aforementioned boy turned to Goyle, and whispered "Wait, what's the plan again?".
"Right, so. We rigged Umbridge's dress so that at the lightest of tugs — so light she mightn't even feel it — it all collapses!" Replied Crabbe's accomplice.
"Yeah, I remember the rest. Got it!". Crabbe reached a short arm around Umbridge's legs and pulled at her dress skirt from the side that Draco was sitting on. Her dress fell to pieces so the only parts left on her were the sleeves.

Even her undergarments were pink, and her sheer 'tights' weren't tights at all. They were stockings held up by garters.

Draco, used to the fact that he would be getting blamed, gasped and threw his face down into his small hands. Umbridge's face got all pinched up, just like Pansy's, and she sharply turned her steely gaze on Draco.

The young boy ran into the corner shouting "It wasn't me! It wasn't me! It's NEVER me!". Harry, being the polite, helpful child that he was, ran over to Draco.
"It wasn't Draco, Ms! I swear! I saw Crabbe do it!" Protested Harry.
"Potter! Malfoy! In the waiting room outside of my office now! One must NOT tell lies!" Screeched Umbridge. She was particularly fond of the duo from hell (I'm sure you can guess that the duo from hell is composed of Crabbe and Goyle).

Heads hung down, Harry and Draco made their way to the waiting room. Umbridge ran past them, still in her underwear, bra and stockings (surely a sight to scar the poor children for life) and into her office.

(A/N: take that you ugly pink bitch!)

Sitting in silence, the brunet and the blond swung their tiny legs so that their feet hit the underside of the chair.

They had been sitting there for half an hour when Harry said "Draco, I'm bored. Can we play a game? Please, Dray-dray?". Slightly disturbed by Harry's pet name for him, however not wanting to hurt the boy's feelings, obliged.

"Let's play house!" Exclaimed Harry.

"We can't play house, Harry! There's only two of us, and we're both boys!" Replied Draco.

"Of course we can, Dray! Don't be silly!" Giggled Harry. "My godfather has a little boy, who doesn't have a mummy! He has a daddy and a papa! And we don't need kids!"

"Oh, you mean Sirius and Remus! I know them! Sure, let's play house!"

"Ok. I'll go make us some dinner!". Harry ran off to the corner and turned his back to Draco, pretending to hold a bowl to his chest. When he turned to face Draco, he found the boy quietly crying. Harry dropped his imaginary bowl and ran to Draco.

"Dray, what's the matter?" Asked Harry, concerned.

Through light sniffling, Draco replied: "Well, ev-everyone always blames stuff on m-me! I've never done anything bad ever!"

"I know." Said Harry simply. "Hermione tells me everything."

"Her-hermione? I don't like her much. She always does puzzles and they're too hard! She makes me feel stupid..."

(A/N: NO DRAMIONE. EVER. NO. DRAY-DRAY BELONGS TO HARRY)

"Well don't worry Draco. We're family now! No matter what Umbridge does!" Assured Harry.

"I don't like hermione. I like you though, Harry! You're really nice to everyone!" Then Draco flung his arms around Harry and kissed him hard on the lips. Harry smiled.

"I like you too, Draco."

_________time skip to after the appointment with Umbridge_________

"Harry..." Mumbled Draco.

"Yeah, Dray?"

"Sorry I kissed you like Daddy's and Papa's do whilst we were playing house."