Chapter. 14

Odell,

I pull my shorts up to cover my cum soaked dick and lay across my bed looking into the bathroom waiting on Amber to step out of the shower. We talk as she dries off and makes her way to her room. "You better get dressed so you can take us to the mall." she says as she walks by. I told her I would be ready before her. With her getting dressed in her room I reach under my pillow and pulled out the note I found in my bed when I woke. I read it again still wondering if I had been taken by a flirty young lady and wondered if I would ever see anything of the one hundred dollars I slipped Emily with her breakfast plate, after all that was one of her conditions she demanded for not telling Amber she saw me in the bathroom last night. That one was fairly easy compared to the other one, how was Amber going to react to seeing me fuck her best friend? I knew it could only go real good or real bad, was I really going to have the chance or was I being played by them but if she keeps her end of the deal I will get to go balls deep in her tight young ass. What if she does keep her end what will Amber do when she catches me fucking her best friend in her ass, will she be mad as hell or will she want some too. Would she want me to take her virginity or give me some of her little ass as well. My mind raced as I stared at the piece of paper wondering how it was going to proceed, if I could even go through with it Amber did want to give me her prized cherry.

"Daddy you ready?" I heard Amber scream across the house. "Almost!" I answered shoving the note back under my pillow. I knew I had to get these cum soaked shorts off and get dressed so I stood and pushed them to the ground and stepped out of them not able to resist stroking my hard dick I stood by my bed rubbing myself, caught up in the moment I was startled when I heard Amber "Daddy! Can you not wait until we're gone if Emily sees you doing that she might try to help you. Get your clothes on we are ready to go. You can finish that when you get back." I stood with my hand wrapped around myself staring at Amber standing there in a pair of jean shorts that I knew I hadn't bought her, they had to be two sizes too small by the way the seam had pressed into her pussy clearly splitting her thick lips and a white tank top hanging just loose enough to see her white lace bra that did little to cover her firm Ds. "Now hurry!" she said as she walked off shaking her head. The shorts she had on did a little less than covered her thick ass cheeks giving me a reason to get a few more strokes in as she walked away. I couldn't believe I was going to let her go out dressed that way, I never would have only months ago. With my dick still hard I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t shirt when I was joined by Emily. After a quick look behind her she asked if she could text me today while they were out. I told her I would love for her to send me some pictures throughout the day, especially of Ambers big ass in those shorts. Emily laughed as she told me those were hers and she thought I would like them. In a quick motion she stood on her toes and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek "I left you a surprise under Amber's pillow, have fun." giving me her devilish grin she turned and strutted through the house shaking what ass she had.

I could hear the girls talking and giggling in the kitchen as I slipped my shoes on and went to join them, silence taking over the room as I walked in. I looked at the girls as they sat and smiled at each other. "What?" I asked giving them a big grin. My eyes bounced between the girls as they just sat and smiled. "What are you two up to?" I asked. The two sat in silence until Emily spoke up "If you don't ask him I will!" Amber's mouth dropped before telling her she would. "Ask me what? Come on, you two know you can ask me anything." I said as I took a seat at the table with them. "Amber wants to kn." said Emily before Amber shouted "You want to know too!" I told them to go ahead and ask, quit being shy as I looked Amber in her eyes. "When you look at those young girls on the internet do you ever compare us to them. I mean do you ever think about us while you look at them, besides you get to see me naked all the time.
Emily says you probably jack off as soon as we leave the room."