Karma Pt. 6

Stephen,

So she slept with my nigga Odell.. Okay, okay mmh. Fuck this shit. I'm glad she's gone right now and it's pouring raining too. I feel like I should get this shit off my chest once and for all.

(Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock) I answered.

"Steph, wassup nigga!"

"Wassup Dell, long time no see!" I said as we did our little hand shake.

"Bruh talk about the out here." He said as he came in, I invited him over to play cards that's it.. And talk a bit.

"Wassup Steph how's life treating you?"

"Uh it's good. Yea it's good can't complain."

"That's wassup man.." He smiled.

"What's going on with you, I heard you just got back from the Army fam." I laughed a bit.

"Shit finally can't complain about that.. I missed (Your name) so much.." He said.

"That's good to hear."

"Nah bruh wassup with you and Missy?"

"Uh we cool." I nodded my head.

"You cool?"

"Yea we cool.."

"Mmm.."

".... *sighs* I can't.." I said

"Can't what?? You iight bruh?"

"... I gotta ask you something man.."

"Okay, wassup?"

"... When.. When (Your name) was away.. Did you sleep with Missy??"

" ... *sighs*.... Yea."

"Mmm..."

"B-But Steph I swear I didn't do nothing to that girl--

"I know.."

"You know?? How??"

"I heard her talking to Destiny, so after Missy left to go shop for more uncalled for shit, I called Destiny back over here so she could tell me what happened. She told me she drugged you and she's been having sex with other niggas as well.."

"Oh good."

"Bruh we homies I would never turn my back on you, I just thought I could be in a good relationship.."

"You'll find the right one man.. Speaking of sex I hope you got checked out?"

"Oh yea I'm clean, but according to the Doctor, Missy isn't but thank god she stop having sex with me though." I said.

"That's wassup man foreal.. But I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to (Your Name)."

"Don't worry man we can explain this to her together." I said

"It stopped raining, so she went for a jog right now, we can just wait over there."

"Okay, but hold on ima need yo help with something." I said

"What about??"

-QueenQuaaa👑😘