Chapter. 9

Odell,

I could feel every heartbeat in my throbbing dick as she stood and stared at it, wondering what she was going to do next. 'Daddy, you awake?" I heard her say right before I heard the shutter sound from her camera, then another. I eased one eye open to see her head only inches from my dick, holding her camera out with one arm she continued to take pictures. By now my dick was standing straight up in the air throbbing. I watched as she positioned herself on her knees by the couch, holding the camera above my chest she opened her mouth and held it only inches from the head of my dick and started taking more pictures. After taking a few more she stood and walked back to her room.

I laid there wanting to get up and see what she was doing with the pictures, was she going to send them to her admirer or post them on her thread? As I started to get up and see I heard her walking back toward me so I closed my eyes again. "What if he wakes up? Yeah its still hard, it looks bigger now that it did earlier." I realized she was on the phone with someone. "Hold on I have to lay the phone down. Yeah Im gonna take pictures. You awake daddy?" I decided not to peek this time in fear of her seeing me so I laid there my heart racing. I heard her lay her phone on the floor, I knew she had to be on her knees again. My heart almost stopped when I felt her hand wrap around my throbbing dick, I heard the camera shutter a few times and she removed her hand. "Yeah I did it. You think so? If he wakes up im gonna be in a lot of trouble, I cant believe im doing this. Hold on." The phone hit the floor again. She wasted no time, I felt her hand back on my dick again but no pictures. She was moving her hand up and down stroking my dick when I felt her wet lips on my dick, then she let her grip go and her lips slowly slid down around my dick. She took about half of my dick in her mouth and I heard her camera begin to shutter and continue to shutter as she slowly slid her lips back up my dick until she let if fall from her mouth. "I cant believe I just did that! No I couldn't get it all in. Don't worry ill have them on there in a minute." I heard her go back to her room.

After laying there stroking my dick for a while I decided to get up and see what she had done with the pictures. Wasting no time I went straight to her thread which had two pages added to it since the last time I looked, seems she is very popular on the forum. I started reading where I had left off last time and actually paying attention, she had been on the forum pretty consistently. I saw one from someone named "amialay" telling her she couldn't wait to spend some more time with her, after a few more I figured out it was her friend Emily. She had added some of the pictures she had sent me throughout the day and got one hell of a response and all kinds of requests, she continued to answer her comments and post more pictures trying to fill the requests. I noticed a lot of people wanted to see her sucking a dick, she answered them telling them she would take some later when her boyfriend got home from work. I clicked on the last page to see the first post was a collection of pictures of her hand wrapped around my dick she had taken earlier, with a promise of some of her sucking the big dick later. The first response was from Emily saying how she hoped she could talk her boyfriend into letting her do that someday, she replied that she may have the chance this weekend.

Posts stared pouring in commenting on her and the nice dick she had in her hand until she posted the next time showing her sucking my dick, she had to have taken thirty pictures or more. Emily quickly replied on how she was a dirty little girl and how she was jealous. Before I realized it I was about to cum from stroking my dick while looking at the pictures, with nothing to cum on I laid back and shot my load all over my stomach and chest. After milking the last of my cum from my throbbing dick I had to reply to her pictures. "I knew you were a dirty girl but I never would have guessed you were that brave!"

With that said I opened my email to find she had sent two emails tonight.

"Hey sexy, I took you some pics tonight hope you enjoy them im feeling pretty naughty tonight."