True love?

******* Harleys POV******

     I wake up to find his side of the bed empty. Its been a year or two since the chemical bath. It bleached my skin and hair causing the tips blue and pink on my hair.

      I was finally perfect enough for him.

  ,"Harley!!."

  ,"Coming puddin."

I was kinda worried why was he in his office.  I hop out of bed wearing a pair of shorts and his button up shirt. Walking out of the room to his office.

      ,"Harley!" He sounded a little mad

  I open the door to his office and lean against the frame

,"is everything ok puddin?" I walk towards his desk

  I never seen him this stress before.

," I'm fine just this guy I'm having problems with at the club."

  He says patting his leg motioning me to sit on his lap. I work my way over and sit on his lap snaking my arms around his neck.

     ,"If you forgot were doing something special tonight."

    I blush when he snaked his arm around my waist kissing my neck.

,"No I haven't puddin." I bite my lip a little.

  ,"okay good go get your hair and nails done with ivy while I work,when you get back we will go." Puddin says pulling me closer to where I can wrap my legs behind him.

   I smile when he puts two hundred down my shirt.

  I blush when he whispers in my ear ,"oh the things im going to do you tonight." I bite my lip when he grinds against me a little breathing down my neck.

     ,"Now run along I'm going to be busy." He says while kissing my forehead

  ," okay puddin I love you" I kiss him on the lips and head towards our bedroom

   I grab my phone texting ivy 

   Me: wanna hang out? Puddin gave me money for me to get my hair an nails done, I'll cover yours to if you want.

Ivy: babe I wish I can I'm kinda held up with work. :( I wish I can hopefully something tonight?

Me: can't tonight puddin is taking me out.

Ivy: Bummer

Me: if plans change call me, I'm leaving for the salon now.

Ivy: TTYL have fun tonight ;)

    I smirk a little throwing my phone on the bed.

    I skip towards the closet putting on a pair or ripped jeans and a white tank top slipping on some flipflops.

  I put my phone in my purse and skip towards puddins office.

   I smirk when he looks up at me with a big grin

    ,"Yes doll face?" He puts his hands on his desk.

     ,"Can I borrow the keys to your car? Mines still in the shop." I was a little scared asking he never let anyone drive his purple Lamborghini.

     ," Sure dollface, but if you wreck it or anything to damage it you will need to be punished."

  He looks at me with a serious face reaching into his pocket for the keys.

    ," Thanks puddin don't worry she's in good hands." I kiss his cheek goodbye grabbing the keys.

  As I head out to the car I felt my purse vibrating. I unlock the phone reading the text from ivy.

Ivy:change of plans where you at?

Me: YAY!!! :D I'm leaving the house now see you soon.

  I smile throwing my phone back into my purse walking towards the one and famous purple Lamborghini.

    Time skip*******

I jump out of the car locking it once I reach the salon.

    ,"Hey girl."  I raise my arms above my head walking towards ivy.

,"hey babe she runs up to me kissing my cheeks."

      Once we get in side I came down to cutting my hair to the top of my boobs and have it curled so its shorter.

     ,"geez harls that's like almost a foot of hair!" I've exclaims holing the hair I chopped off.

     ,"Yeah I know its sad". I say while frowning it took me a year and a half to grow it to where it touched the top of my butt.

     Ivy gets her hair color touched up and her nails re shaprended.

      While I just got fake nails that are diamonds red and black with a lotle bit of gold.

       That will be $200 for the total of both included

  I pay the man having $100 left.

   ,"what should we do now?." I turn my heel to ivy

  ,"food?, I'm starving" she says rubbing hr stomach

   ," your always starving, but sure we can grab coffee and a snack." I tap my chin snickering.

   As we walk towards the coffee shop it was across the street. The smell of the coffee shop made me smile. As I took a deep breath.

  ,"Can I help you ladies?"

  ," yes I would like a few pink frosted doughnuts and a large strawberry white mocha on ice." I smile at the sound of that

   ," Anything else?" The cashuer asks

  ,"What ever my friend wants."

," I would like two fresh glazed doughnuts and a large vanilla caramel with three shots of expresso on ice that will be it, put it on my card."

     ," Ivy let me pay! I brought you out." I try pushing her to the side with my hip handing the cashier my cash.

   ," nonsense its on me and payback for the salon trip." She pushes my hand away handing him her card.

     ," it will be ready in 10 take a seat and we will bring it out."
  He smiles at us walking to make our drinks

     Time skip******
We get our coffee and food

   My phone rings

   ,"excuse me its pudding, hello?"

     I smile holding the phone to my ear.

    ,"I'm back at home when your ready to come home we can go out." He says I can hear the smirky attitude in his voice.

  ,"alright I'll go ahead and head home love you bye puddin!"

   I toss my phone back in the purse finish my coffee saying bye to ivy.

    Heading home.