Swaders Fun!!!!

Kyra P.O.V~

I took a quick 5 minute shower then I put on a white tank top, with light ripped jeans with my white Fenty pumas. 

I walked out the room and August was sitting on the couch with his keys in his hands

I walked out the room and August was sitting on the couch with his keys in his hands. He got up and walked to the door opening it so I could walk out the hotel room. 

"Ya trynna be my twin." August said nudging me softly. I laughed.

"I ain't even notice that boy." I smiled, then we got on the elevator. We got off the elevator and walked to the lobby of the hotel.We walked out the building to his truck. He opened the door and I got in and he closed it. He walked to his side and got in. I seen the aux cord and reached for it. 

"Ya can play ya music but imma warn ya if it sound gay imma turning it ta tha radio." I nodded and turned on Future too much sauce. He started bobbing his head too the music. I looked back at my phone and started reading on Wattpad. 

-------------
2 1/2 hours later-

"We hea." August said shaking me. I got up and looked around. 

"How long were you shaking me?" I asked.

"Bout' five minutes." He said. I shook my head and pulled down the mirror. I put lip gloss on and did my eyeliner. We got out and walked to the stand.

"2 bands." August said pulling out a 50 dollar bill. He paid and we walked in the park. 

"August first we going go-carting." I said looking at him.

"Iight." We walked to the go-carting and showed them our bands and I got in a cart.

"Get in." I said he looked at me crazy.

"Scoot ova." He said I looked him crazy.

"Get your own then." I said.

"Bet?" He asked chuckling I nodded." Iight imma beat ya ass'." He got in the one next to me and got on his phone while the other people got in a go-cart.

"Ready." The person yelled august put his phone down and looked at me. "Set." I pushed the gas slowly, "Go." I sped off taking lead and drove. I started dancing till I seen August drive up to me. I pushed the gas and turned the wheel and swerved in front of him making him bump me. I heard him curse and I laughed. Now who was gonna win the race.

"Me." August said speeding in front of me I smiled and pushed the gas. He crossed the line and I did too with the others catching up.

"The winner is this young man right here." The man said pointing to August as we were getting out the go carts. August came over to me and started teasing me he too childish . I rolled my eyes and then looked and a bunch of girls came running over to him. How they just noticed him we been here for 20 minutes???

"Hol' up stop right thea'"They all stopped and we took off running. We ran to the truck and got in they were behind. He turned the car on and sped off. I was laughing my ass off. "Damn fans be makin me feel bipolar as fuck-"