The date

I was on my way to the hotel from the studio with Chris. I pulled out my phone and called my other manager.

"Hey Monica I need a favor."

"What's up Ms.Thang."

"I need a dress mailed to me by tomorrow at 12."

"I will get too shopping and I will have it too you as soon as possible."

"Thanks Moni."

"No problem Ky." I hung up and put my phone up. I climbed in the front seat with Dave and talked to him until we got to the hotel. Minutes later we pulled up at the hotel and Dave opened my door. We went up to our room and I went too the kitchen. I got a apple and went to sit on the couch.

"Chris!" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled back.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I yelled back.

"Yeah but I'm picking it though." He yelled. I while I waited for him to come in the living room I ate my apple. He finally came in with some basketball shorts and a white T shirt. He plopped beside me and snatched the remote out my hands. I glared at him but he smiled.

We picked beyond the lights cause it didn't seem to 'girly'. I laid my head on his shoulder and we let the movie play.

---------

I woke up in the living room with a pillow under my head and a cover over my body. I got up and read the note on the table.

Kay,
I'm going out with the boys I will be back later in the day.

I got up and grabbed a sheet of paper so I can put my To- Do list on. I pulled out my favorite pen and started writing.

To do List~
Gym
Spa
Call Monica
Start getting ready at 4

I stood up and grabbed my phone. I seen a text and read it.

(222)-234-6789- Imma be around at 7 to come get you.

Me- Okay

I guess that is August so I saved his name in my phone and went to the bathroom. I stripped to my bra and panties and turned on my shower water. I got my phone and called a spa.

"Eva Martinez speaking how may I help you today?" She said.

"Can I make a appointment today?" I asked.

"Um sorry I am f-"

"I'm sorry did I tell you my name I am Kyra Jeans." I heard a scream on the other line good thing I blocked my number.

"Sorry Ms.Jeans you can come in anytime you like even in 12 in the morning." I smiled.

"Thanks I will see you today." I hung up and took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower. I got out and put on my sports bra and shorts and my white vans then left. I drove my a rental car to the spa. I pulled up in the parking lot and got out. Paparazzi were crowding the building as I walked in. I held my head down and walked in.

"Hi Ms.Jeans can you sit at station one please."I nodded and walked over to station one. I pulled the curtains over and then sat on the bed thingy. Soon she came in and started massaging my back.

--------

After a hours of the spa I looked at the time and it was 2. I called Monica and she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello."

"Hey Monica the dress here?"

"Yeah ma'am at your hotel in your room, it has jewelry, shoes, and makeup."

"Thanks so much Moni."

"No problem talk to you later." I hung up and started driving to the hotel. I finally got there and I went up the elevator. I went to my room and threw down my keys on the couch and went and setted my alarm. I put it on the night stand and laid down.

1 hour later and some minutes

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth again then got in the shower. I got out 25 minutes later and started lotioning up. I put on my strawberry scented lotion and then put on my deoderent.

I slipped on my dress and some flip flops and walked in the bathroom. I pulled out my makeup bag and started doing my makeup. I flat iron my hair then I walked back in the room.

"Should I wear my jewelry?" I asked my self."Nahhh." I threw my jewelry on my bed and put on my heels and then walked out the room. I checked the time and it was 6:58

I seen Chris sitting at the kitchen table scrolling on his phone. He looked up and seen me and smiled.

"You aint tell me we was going out girl." he said.

"Cause we not." I said walking to the door. He shook his head chuckling.

"Where you going then?"

"Imma see you later bye Chris." I walked out the room and headed down the lobby. The paparazzi taking pictures of me. I took some pics and then waited for August. My phone started going off.

I looked and seen pictures.

I smiled and heard someone clear their throat and I looked up I seen August in a fancy suit holding flowers in his hand and a card

I smiled and heard someone clear their throat and I looked up I seen August in a fancy suit holding flowers in his hand and a card. He looked me up and down while licking his lips.

"Ya ready baybeh gurl?" He said I smiled and grabbed the flowers in one hand and held his hand and we walked in the limo.

How y'all doing...Im doing great I haven't been posting because my phone broke and I had to get a new one and I had to do alot but now that is over I will write more.

Read,Vote,and Comment love ya😘