Chapter 1

Shaun's POV

I walk through the back doors of the coffee shop and around to my locker, I open my locker and put my bag in it and grabbed my apron. I grabbed a hair tie the was wrapped around my wrist, and put my hair up in a high pony tail. Then I went over to the sink that was in the back where Harry works, I dry my hand and walk out the front.

"Shaun, can you please take care of this lady for me"Jordan asked, Jordan and I are very good friends. We have been friends since about grade 5, she only started working here a few years ago.
"Sure Jordan" I said walking up to the front counter, "Hello ma'am, what can I get you today?" I ask that tall brunette standing in front of me. "I want a hot coffee and a blueberry muffin, make it snappy cause I'm late for work!" She says squinting at me.

She hands me the money, I walked out to the back and grabbed a muffin from the bench that was filled with blueberry, chocolate, vanilla, carrot and raspberry muffins, "Harry! Can you please get me a hot coffee" I yell, making it loud so he could hear it. Harry walks up to me and hands me the coffee, lowly so nether one of us spills it, I walk up to the counter and place them both on it. She grabs the muffin and the coffee, but before she turns around she takes a sip of the drink that's in her hand. Before I know it I'm covered in hot, burning coffee, I couldn't move it was so hot.

I just... Froze.

I looked down at my clothes, then my arms and I ran. I ran out to the bathroom, I didn't dare look back I ran past Harry and Jordan. Jordan looking astonished and Harry worried, I didn't stop to talk or tell them I just kept running. I ran to the back where the was a shower, I don't know why they have a shower in the restrooms, but I'm glad. I stripped down and turned the water on, the cold water hit my skin, soaking in. I stepped back, now the warm water ran over my face, dripping down my cheeks and slowly falling onto my arm. I stayed there for a while under the warm water, I step out and turn the water off. I walk over to the cupboard, water fall off me hitting the floor I walk on.

I open the door, thank god it's not locked and to me surprise there is two fluffy, white towels perfectly folded, sitting on the rake. I grab one and close the cupboard door, I dry myself off and wrap the towel around me, just below my arm pits. I open the door that kept the bathroom locked, and stuck my head out to look and see if anyone was outside. I slowly but quietly tiptoed out, to my locker. Luck it's not far, and is in no view of the front bench. I grabbed my clothes and ran back to the restroom to get changed, lucky for me I keep a spear uniform in my locker.