The Substitute?

"Told me what?" I questioned

Michael opened his mouth as he was about to tell me, I look at him with hope. Was this it? Was I about to find out if he had feelings for me to.

Just as Michael was about to tell me what he wanted to say, the bell rang through the school. My heart jumped the bell had scared me half to death. I pounced up onto my feet and looked at Michael as if he knew what I was about to say.

" We're gonna be late, I can't be late. Are you coming? "

" Narr I'll take my time "

"What? How can you take your time? You'll get in trouble"

"No I won't, I'll just say I got lost"

"well aren't you lucky to be the new kid"

"ahaha, I'll you around" Michael's laugh was like heaven it was so dreamy.

I walked into the class room just in time and took my seat next to Rosalyn.

"There you are, I was beginning to think you were gonna ditch for the first time ever in your life" Rosalyn teased. "so I over heard in the office that we have a substitute until Ms. Cline comes back, he's suppose to be young and gorgeous"

I look at Rosalyn trying to wrap my head around the fact that she was always so flirty with teachers.

A young man walked in, he looked about in his late 20's quite attractive. All the girls mouth dropped opened in shock of how beautiful this man was. He walked up to the board and wrote his name.

Mr. Thompson

"hello everyone, I'm Mr. Thompson. You can call me Mr. T, or Mr. Tom " the class giggled at him when he said Mr.T " I'm joking, I'm not gonna be one of those wannabe hip teachers. I'm gonna be the teacher that is the coolest person alive, so by saying that I believe in equality and I'm allowing you to call me by my first name but only in class and not in front of any other teacher cause I could get into a lot of trouble" he winked in my direction, I couldn't help but smile at his witty charm. " So let me start again. My name is Drew and I'll be filling in for the next few weeks.

Drew wanted to get to know us, so we went around the room telling him our names and something about ourselves. I admired him from where I sat, with googly eyes. He had short brown hair, with a scrappy beard look, he had stretcher earrings and under his watch I could just see a shaping of a tattoo. He tilted his head to the side and I notices another tattoo behind his ear. He took of his jacket and rolled up his sleeves revealing his biceps, they were huge. I could feel myself drooling and just staring out in the distance imagining what he would look like shirtless.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when he comes up in front of me and stares at me. I look up into his eyes and then realized that everyone in the class was silent and staring at me.

"I'm sorry what?" I say confused

Drew smiles, he looks into my eyes and bites his lips. "what's your name sugar?" he chuckles at my confusion.

"I... I'm, I'm Arial " I smile at him trying not to look so nervous

"Tell me one thing about yourself Arial" he questioned me

"You got my name right" my smile widens " I'm sorry its just no one has ever got my name right the first time, one thing? Um... I like to dance"

"dance, well that's a good thing"

He walked off to the back and started talking to other students, my checks flushed red and I smiled to myself.

"Well someone likes the new teacher" a snarky voice came from behind me  I turn to see who it is already recognizing  the voice