Is it the right time to party?

"Is that a yes?" Michael gazes at my lips waiting for my answer.

I smile and pull away "It's an I'll see you there" a giggles and walked off feeling so much better.

I walked into the hallway full of people at their lockers talking. I head towards my locker to see Cameron leaning against it talking to Tiffani. I huffed and walked straight up to my locker and pushed Cameron off.

"Watch it freak" Tiffani says in her harsh tone. I look up at her to see her face full of disgust.

"You know what Tiffani, I feel sorry for you"

"And whys that?" Tiffani looked like she was ready to slap me to the floor as she looked pissed

"See when I leave this school, i'm going to go far and never have to worry about you or anyone for the rest of my life but you will be stuck in this town forever and will lose everything that you think you have. This fantasy your living of ruling the school and being popular is going to disappear as soon as you get your diploma." I closed my locker leaving Tiffani standing there speechless 

I felt proud of myself and more confident, its amazing what one kiss can do to you. Especially if its from the most hottest guy in school.

"Hey Arial!" I turned to see who it is hoping it was Michael or even Rosalyn so I could tell her everything that has happened with Michael. but unfortunately it was only Cameron

"Isn't stalking illegal Cam?"

"No"

"What do you want?"

"What? can't I hang with an amazing girl such as yourself"

"Cameron, you hate me"

"I've never hated you"

"Why the sudden fascination in me?"

"Cause you've helped me realize that I shouldn't care what people think and that I should go for things that make me happy and last time I checked you made me happy"

"You never talk to me, how can I make you happy?"

"Our history"

"Don't you dare talk about that"

"Come on A, you know we fell for each other that summer"

"That was like 3 years ago"

"No it was only a year and 60 days ago" I looked at him in disbelief in how he remembered how long ago it was. "Arial remember we were choosing names and everything we were getting ready for this what happened to us falling in love with each other"

"We only pretended to fall in love so that it would be easier for us to handle the whole baby thing but like you said lucky I had a miscarriage" I walked away from him not wanting to continue the conversation

"I never pretended!" He yelled over the crowd I had disappeared into.

*Later that night*

I slipped into my tight red dress, I looked into the mirror and fixed with curls as they landed on my lower back. The door bell rang, I was slightly confused on who would be at the door. I opened the door to see Cameron leaning against the door frame holding a dozen roses.

"You re..ee.aa.dd, you look amazing"  I blushed and took the roses from him.

"Let's go" I smiled and walked past him towards his car.

I occasionally looked over to Cameron as he drove, he was actually quite sexy when he wasn't with his friends, I smiled to myself and looked away. I jumped at the sudden touch of him grabbing my hands on my lap just to hold it.

He pulled up in front of the house, the music blared out into the street, teenagers flooded the house as it was packed with the whole senior class being there.

I walked into the house and all eyes were on me, Cameron had his hand around my waist and led me to the kitchen where the drinks were kept. Boys looked at me with lust like they had never seen me before and the girls looked at me as if I was some random slut that was only here to get with all the boys.

Cameron got us a drink and introduced me to a bunch of people but I was too busy looking for Michael. I was starting to give up when I saw him dancing in the center of the crowd with his lame and dorky dance moves. I watched him dance and couldn't help but laugh at him. He looked up and saw me, he smiled and rushed over towards me; giving me a hug that made my feet come off the ground . Why did I have to be so short compared to all these boys!

"I thought you weren't going to come" He yelled into my ear I could barely hear him over the music

"And miss the chance to see you dance, never" I spoke into his ear feeling his smile growing on his face.

"Can we go somewhere a little more quiet" his words vibrated through my ear.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the back where the pool was surround by boys and drunk girls jumping to the pool.

I stopped as we got to the tree that was next to pool, observing the drunk people. Michael a still walking over to me, all slow and sexy. His hands were in his front pockets and his shoulders had hunched up.

"fascinating isn't it" I say to him as his finally reached me

Instead of saying something to me, Michael pushed me up against the tree and kissed me. I could feel the sparks rushing through us, the kiss was passionate and made me feel alive. He pulls himself closer to and I end up being hard against the tree. He was strong and took control of the situation I open my mouth to let the kiss deepen, his tongue chased mine around my mouth but I let him win and let him guide my tongue into his mouth. One of his hands cups the side of my face to lift my head up towards his face.

**Cameron's Pov**

I walked outside with my mates as trying not to spill my drink as I bumped into people, I felt so good and all I could think about was my girl Arial. She's the perfect little thing and she is the best I've had. A bunch of girls showing off by skinny dipping in the pool. Some pervs just staring at them as they come onto each other, drunk sluts, im so glad my girl isn't like that. With that in mind where is my girl I thought I saw her come out here. I try to find that sexy red dress of hers but I cant find it. I start to walk around by the pool just incase she was behind a crowd by herself. A sudden rage came over me, my veins heated and I wanted to punch a brick wall. I found her, I found my girl in the arms of someone else. I cant believe it, through everything we had been through I couldn't believe it I told her I cared about her and I never do that to chicks.

**Arial Pov**

I gripped into Michaels hair and pulled his face imposablely close.

then suddenly a loud scream came from the house, cutting our magical kiss. We followed the crowd inside to see who's scream it was everyone surround the stair case, we pushed through the crowd to see what the fuss was about. Oh how I wish I didn't see what it was.

A girl had fallen from the top of the stairs and was face head down. No one was sober enough to recognize who it was, I reached down to push the body over to see who it was. The body flipped over and the face was revealed. I gasped in shock.

"No" I muffled my breath as a tear came down my face, I shoved my face into Michael's chest, I couldn't stand to see the sight on who had fallen down the stairs.