8. Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

"But whyyyyy?" Jazmine pouted. Taking Tanner's hands in hers.

"I know babe. My parents suck." Tanner sighed as he kissed her forehead. He was going to be gone that weekend because of Thanksgiving break. He and his parents are going on this trip.

"I was really hoping that you would have dinner and meet my parents." Jazmine said sadly.

"I know...I will though. It's not the end of the world. Right?" He smiled giving her a peck on the warm lips.

Jazmine frowned still as she waved bye to him in the street.

"And that's why-look out!!" Caesar shouted as he saw Jazmine in the middle of the street in the school parking lot.

Huey, quick to react, slammed in the brakes. Jazmine screamed as she dropped her phone in a panic. The car stops right in front of her. The mixed girl took a deep breath.

Riley sucked his teeth. "If she don't get ha ass out the damn way!"

Huey honked his horn, causing Jazmine to roll her eyes.

"You know, you have some nerve! You almost hit me! What ever happened to pedestrians having the right of way?!" She argued in a fit. Still upset at the fact that she wasn't finally going to fulfill her sex mission this break.

Huey scowled, "This isn't a crosswalk." He shouted out the window. Riley tilted his head out also, "Yeah! So move ya fake Mariah Carey lookin ass out the way!"

Jazmine stomped her foot as she reluctantly moved out their way. Just as Huey was going to press on the gas Caesar stuck his head out the window.

"You need a ride??"

Huey shot darts at him.

Caesar looked back. "What?" He shrugged.

.

.

.

.

"And then I'm like, why do you have to go? I was planning so much!! Like now it's all ruined. You know why I mean?." Jazmine pouted looking to the boys in curiosity.

Huey glared at the rearview to sneak a death glare at Caesar who looked irritated

"It's just...ugh! It's frustrating! Ya know?"

"Aye! Sup Murph!" Riley shouted out the window. Cindy was walking About to cross the street. She held her head up and have him a nod.

"Sup Reezy?" She smirked. Riley smirked back and looked inside.

"Need a ride??" He shouted back out. Huey groaned, "Why is everyone offering rides with my car...emphasis...my car?"

"Fuck ya! You already know!" Cindy shouted.

.

"Oh damn for real for real?!" Cindy shouted looking Riley who was in the front seat. Huey held his forehead in irritation.

"Yeah! I told em straight up..."You wash yo hands?" "

Cindy started cracking up. "You a damn fool!" She laughed. Bumping into Jazmine.

"Cindy! Geez." Jazmine frowned. Caesar had his head in his hands the whole time. As Huey pulled up he immediately unlocked all the doors

"Out." He ordered.

Everyone followed command and got out. Riley and Cindy were still talking as they exited the vehicle.

Caesar groaned as he got out the car. "I now understand." He sighed as he brushed his way past Huey. Walking toward his house.