7. You're The One

Start from the beginning

"Make good choices!" Sarah finally said as she left her daughter's room.

Jazmine groaned as she laid out flat on her bed. Looking up at the ceiling.

Why haven't they had sex?

Why was she so scared?

Maybe she would do it with him after the football game...

That's kind of romantic right?

.

.

.

.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE NOT GOING??" Caesar screeched as he sat on Huey's bed. Huey put his palms to his ears.

"I mean I am not going!" Huey reiterated, putting down his book that he was reading. "Come on man! It's the first football game of the season. If you are going to go to any game it should be this one." Caesar argued, folding his arms.

"Well then I am not going to any." Huey shrugged.

"Huey! Come on! Live a little why don't ya?"

"I shouldn't have to go to a dumb High School football game-"

"They aren't dumb man! don't you wanna scope out the chicks?" Caesar asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not really. I see them everyday at school." Huey breathed leaning in his rolling chair.

"No man. They dress hella cute at the games. because they know that niggas like you and I wanna scope." Caesar smirked gesturing to the both of them.

"You mean you." Huey corrected.

"Huey go to this game."

"No."

"I heard that Mr. Layton is going to give extra credit to whoever goes and takes a picture to prove it." Caesar ballfaced lied.

Huey rose his eyebrow. "Liar."

"Right hand on...something?" Caesar chuckled, actually afraid to swear on something that he knew was a lie.

Huey breathed out, "Fine. Be here at 6."

"Dope man! I knew you weren't all bad." Caesar laughed as he jogged out his room.

Huey sighed as he returned to the novel in his hand.

"Aye Hue!" Riley shouted as he busted into his room. Huey groaned as he sat his novel back on his desk.

"What?"

"Am I startin to look like Dad? Cuz Granddad just said-"

"No." Huey said picking up his book.

"Man! Fuck you den!" Riley spat as he continued to leave. A guilty conscience resulted to Huey calling back to his younger brother.

"Wait..." Huey mumbled. Riley turned around arms crossed .

"You both kinda have the same nose." Huey blandly said as he looked in his book nonchalantly.

"Aw man! For real?! You messin wit me ain't ya?" Riley babbled, kinda doubtful at his brother's accusation.

"Take it or leave it." Huey said, still reading his book.

Riley stood there for a second, "Aight I'll take it." He said as he walked back out. Closing the door behind him.