A Paranormal Epilogue [For Now]

[READ TILL END IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT FOR NOW MEANS]
One Year Later
This is the day.
The day the demon was defeated. The day families were brought back together.
Johnny Ghost, aka Gregory Casket and his brother Jimmy run P.I.E. now. And tonight Johnny's going on a date with a girl named Jessie.
(mrooke)
Johnny Toast and His wife Annabelle moved back into the house that they raised Finch in for four years of her life. They now live there with her and Axel. And sometimes Brazen and Danica when they come to hang out with Finch.
Johnny Toast's parents have became much more distant. Though that didn't really bother many people few seemed to realise.
His grandmother on the other hand comes over every weekend to spoil the two siblings.
π
π
π
Now you may think this is the end.
But a darkness is stirring.
And it all beings with Johnny Ghost answering his front door to his father.
His next words are...

Now here's where you all come in.
You have the day when this comes out 08/23/2016 till 09/03/2016 to write a short story to what happens next.
Then send the stories to me before September third and I will pick my top three favorites and feature them here.
There aren't many other qualifications besides three things
1) It has to be called Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast Story of their lives Fanfiction
2) Tag me in your story tags cause I'll try and find stories I haven't found yet that way
3) Please credit me in your stories I don't want anyone to think your plagiarizing (including me)
Thank you, good luck!
BTW I don't look for good writing I just look for creativity.☺
Love you all bye!

A potato for you amazing work