Return Of The Paranormal

∆Four years later ∆
*Annabelle POV*
Four years. We haven't seen Johnny for four whole years. We don't know where he is or what he's doing, but he's gone. I know Johnny's worried about his best friend. And I know he blames himself for him not coming around. But what could we do. Johnny and I had settled down in a small house outside of London. (His mother insisted.) We even decided to have a baby. Finch Elizabeth Toast. She's two. And in about four months our next child will come. I was washing the dishes when the doorbell rung. Johnny jumped at the sound. He went to go answer the door. "JOHNNY!?" He exclaimed awakening the toddler who had fallen asleep on the couch. "Hey man. Its been too long." I hear Ghost say. "Where the bloody heck have you been!?" Johnny asks "Your mother, she has been trying to throw me into the London prison ever since I left your wedding." I hear the sorrow in his voice. "Sending notes that if I went around your family again she'd have me killed. But your grandmother found me a couple days ago and offered to send me here safely from your mom." Ghost explained. "Well I for one am happy your back I missed you Ghost." I say coming around the corner. "Annabelle!" Ghost says. Johnny goes to explain what Ghost just did. "I was listening in, I heard everything. We should call your mom tomorrow by the way." I glance at Johnny. He gives me a worried glance. I notice Ghost staring at my swollen belly. "Annabelle don't kill me if I'm wrong you look lovely and all but are you pregnant?"

 "Annabelle don't kill me if I'm wrong you look lovely and all but are you pregnant?"

Ghost asks. "No I swallowed a planet." I said sarcasm filling my words. "Haha." He said. "I'm happy for you guys." He said giving Johnny and I both hugs. "Mommy," I hear my toddler call. "Who dat?" She asks hugging my legs from behind. I lift the toddler into my arms.

 I lift the toddler into my arms

"This is Johnny Ghost. Mine and your daddy's best friend. Ghost this is Finch, our daughter." Finch giggles at Ghost her soft black curls shaking and her blue eyes glittering with amusement. "Are you a real Ghost?" She asks. "Nah it's just a name kiddo." Johnny says smiling softly. Only then do I hear the sound of sirens coming from the distance...

πTO BE CONTINUED π