I couldn't believe what she had said. I felt so hurt but I can see how she would think that I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to say something back so bad but I saw Alya and Nino coming towards me and Marinette and decided I should go. I pulled Nino aside and asked how it went.

-the talk between Nino and Alya-

"What is it Nino? As I'm sure you are aware your boy Adrien hurt my girl and I can't leave her alone for too long. I need to help Marinette through the day."

"Alya just listen. Adrien told me what happened and it's not what you think."

"Then what is it? Because it looked as if Adrien was trying to break Marinettes heart."

"I'm getting there if you would stop interrupting me you'd know. Anyways, Adrien wasn't trying to hurt Marinette. Apparently Chloé was bullying Marinette all day and so Adrien went to say something to Chloé about it but as you and Marinette were walking out Chloé pulled him into a kiss. He wanted so badly to get out but Chloé had a tight grip on him. Finally when he managed to get out he saw you guys and went over to explain but you cut him off. It wasn't his fault. He was trying to help Marinette and not hurt her. He would never hurt Marinette. You know that."

Alya looked skeptical for second not sure if she should believe Nino. Finally she said "Ok. I'll believe you but you better not be wrong. I'll talk to Marinette and hopefully I can get her to forgive him but it won't be easy. I'll see what I can do. We should probably head back over now. I don't think Marinette is gonna last much longer"

"Yeah. Let's go."

They then walked over to Marinette and Adrien. As soon as Adrien saw us he pulled Nino aside to talk to him.

-end of the talk between Nino and Alya-

Back to Adrien's POV

"How'd it go dude? Did she believe what happened?"

"She said she believed you and that you better not be lying. She also said she would talk to Marinette but she can't guarantee that Marinette will forgive you."

"Ok. Thanks dude for doing that."

The bell rang meaning everyone needed to get back to class. He and Nino walked off to their last class of the day.

About 30 minutes from the end of school he was passed a note that said:

Walk home with Alya and I. We need to sit down and talk. I'm still mad at you but I'll listen to you.

-Marinette

He was so glad Marinette would listen to him. Maybe he would still get that date. He wanted to go on a date with her he really did but he wasn't sure if she would want to.

-time skip to at marinettes house after school-

Adrien followed Marinette and Alya up to Marinettes room. He felt awkward almost like he shouldn't have been in there but he saw Marinette sit on her bed and he knew that he needed to explain to her what really happened. He looked around and saw Alya sitting on the other side of the room. He looked at her and she just looked at him as if she was trying to decide whether to trust him or not. Finally he looked away and looked at Marinette.

She looked at him with pure hate and anger. He hoped that after he explained she would never look at him like that again. He didn't like that look. He felt uncomfortable in it.

She finally said something. She said "Are you going to explain yourself or just stare at me? And you better have a good reason because if not then you've now hurt me for no reason and wasted my time."

He snapped out of it and said "Listen. It's not what it looked like. I would never intentionally hurt you Marinette. I went up to Chloé after school to put a stop to her bullying and she must've seen you come out and decided that she wanted to hurt you even more. She pulled me into the kiss. I didn't kiss back and I tried to escape but her grip was pretty strong. Once I finally escaped I saw you guys standing there and I went to explain but Alya cut me off. I wanted to explain myself again today at lunch but you wouldn't let me. Even though I know it's not my fault I'm still sorry. I would never hurt you. You are the one person I would never hurt in my life. You're beautiful and amazing and smart and kind and brave. Who would ever want to hurt you? I know that you're mad at me but can you find it in your heart to forgive me and maybe still go on that date with me?"

----------------------------------------------------