"Are you okay m'lady?"

She shook her head no and continued crying.

"What wrong? Did somebody do this to you? Who is it? I will make them sorry for ever hurting my lady."

"Yes somebody ... did do this to ... me but if I told you ... who they were ... you might hurt them ... and I don't want ... that. ... Plus you might ... figure out ... my ... identity ... and that's not ... something I want ... either." She said in between sobs.

"Fine. But can I at least hear what's wrong?"

"Fine... So I used to like ... this boy in my ... class and yesterday ... I told him that. Well he agreed to ... go on a date with ... me ... but today ... as I was about to walk home he started ... He started ... He started kissing this other girl ..." After she said kissing this other girl she went into full blown sobbing she could stand it anymore. She wanted to just curl up into a hole and die.

Chat ran to her side and held her tight. He said "Don't cry m'lady. If he doesn't want you then he doesn't deserve you. If he doesn't want you that's his lose because who wouldn't want you bugaboo? You're the only person anyone could ever ask for. He's not good enough for you."

Ladybug felt comforted. She stopped crying and looked up at Chat. She hugged him close. She never wanted to let go. She wanted Chat to be hers. As much as she wanted him she couldn't have him. They would have to reveal identities and she's not ready for that. She didn't want to disappoint Chat by revealing herself. She finally pulled away but before leaving she whispered in his ear "Thank you Chaton." She then jumped back into her house. She didn't cry but felt confused by her feeling towards Chat. Did she love him?

-the next day-

-Adrien's POV-

As I arrived the next day I waited for Marinette to show up. She needed to know what happened. She needed to know I was forced into it. More so I needed my princess back. I waited and waited and finally the warning bell rang and I went into class. When I sat down Marinette came running in. She saw me but didn't react. She looked upset still and as if she had still been crying. Alya on the other hand was glaring daggers at me the whole day like she was gonna kill me. Finally at lunch Nino asked "What did you do man? Alyas been glaring at you all day. I'd almost think she was gonna kill you later."

"It's a long story dude. First Chloé was being horrible to Marinette all day yesterday and so after school I said something to Chloé in attempt to stop her bullying but as Marinette walked out and looked at us she kissed me. On the lips. I tried to pull away but she had a strong grip and wouldn't let me go. Finally I got out of there and went to Marinette but Alya stopped me. She wanted to kill me but Marinette held her back."

Nino just stood there in shock. "Wow dude. Just wow. Do you want me to try and talk to Alya for you? Maybe she'd understand if she heard what happened."

"Yes please. Thanks dude."

-while Nino is taking to Alya-

I saw Nino pull Alya aside and start talking. I took this as my chance to apologize to Marinette and explain what happened. She was standing alone. I went up to her and she just turned the other way. She didn't even look at me. I started to apologize but she interrupted me. She said

"Listen here. I'm not gonna sit here and watch you beg and apologize for forgiveness. What's done is done now will you please leave me alone? As you can see you wanted to hurt me and I'm hurt. Are you satisfied with yourself?" She then muttered something under her breath but I didn't quite catch it.