✶Him✶

Staring at him from the trunk of Thomas' car, my body had become absolutely paralyzed. My heart beat had halted, my breathing had entirely stopped, and all was as if all was happening in slow motion. His green eyes blankly scanned my face, and I just stood waiting for something- for anything- to happen.

Thomas -who was now utterly confused- stood beside me in confusion. Suddenly, the car door swiftly flew open and Peter came over to me. Grabbing me by the waist, he picked me up, spun me around, and closely embraced me when my feet had landed on the ground.

Caressing my hair, he stood back and took in my silhouette. Awkwardly shuffling, I adjusted the strap of my tank top. I didn't intentionally mean for the shirt to slip a little downward, but from the way Peter was blushing I figured he had noticed what I was doing.

As I scanned over him, I couldn't believe how much he had changed in two years. His face and jaw had more defined features, he had gotten even taller. His whole physique was way more muscular than the lean and lanky Peter that I had fallen in love with. His biceps were practically bulging out and it took all of my willpower to keep my eyes from continuing to check him out.

Teary-eyed, he wrapped his muscular arms around me which made me let out an internal sigh. I missed his arms even if they were little twigs before. I missed the way his voice said my name. My soul had been yearning for this moment for such a long time that I became overwhelmed with emotions. Tears unintentionally slipped from my eyes as he held me close.

Looking up at him, I placed my hands on his chest. "What is all of this?" I asked, playfully punching his rock solid abs as he wiped away my falling tear. As his finger slowly traced my tear trail, shivers were sent down my spine. I was disgusted at how weak I was becoming before him. Anymore of this and I'd melt into a puddle.

"That's my stomach area," he said as he cracked a smile that made my heart beat wildly inside my chest.

"Dude, you look so..."

Hot is the word I wanted but refrained to use. I sure hoped he didn't have the power to read minds.

"Different," I ended. "You've definitely been putting some sort of drugs in your cereal."

"No, in my poptarts," he sexily whispered in my ear. I was officially going crazy. This boy was going to be the death of me, he really was. When did he become this mysterious?

Smirking at me, he placed an arm around Thomas' scrawny shoulders.

"So I assume you and Tom have become acquainted? Then again, why wouldn't you two be?"

Staring at us weirdly, Thomas nervously scratched my head. "Well besides what just happened between you two, I have to ask how you know each other?"

Peter smiled, "We're old buddies. She happened to be in similar shoes to what you're going through right now."

"Wait, does he-?" I asked. Peter lifted up his hand, made eye contact with me, and nodded.

"Yeah, he knows the whole story."

"Even the...?"

"Ohmypixiedust, yes Laney. He knows I'm Peter Pan for crying out loud!"

Cocking his eyebrow, Thomas looked at me. "And you know about him too?"

Folding my arms across my chest, I smirked at him. "Of course I do."

"Well then. Looks like we're a group of buddies," Peter said smiling. "Aw, you guys look so lost."

Putting an arm around each of our necks, Peter looked up at the sun while Thomas and I exchanged glances.

"Again, you guys look so lost. You guys are my little lost boys."

"That is horribly sexist. Especially since you of all people know that I'm a girl." And giving this speech reminded me that all of my girliness was going to be exposed if I didn't pick up my tank top again.

"My goodness, my eyes are up here," I said, putting a hand on my hip. With guilt written expressions both boys sent apologetic looks toward me.

"Peeping Toms," I mumbled under my breath.

Peter took both hands and pointed them toward Thomas. "No he's Tom."

Folding my arms across my chest, I shot him a glare. "And you were peeping."

As a rosy blush took over his face, he shamefully avoided eye contact.

"Well guys, I gotta go. I will see you in class!" I said as I waved at Thomas.

"I will see you in class too!" Replied Peter.

"Wait, what?" I asked in surprise. Thomas awkwardly scratched his head as he stood between the two of us.

Please tell me that I had heard him wrong.

And yet the smirk on his face told confirmed my worst nightmare. I was going to be in college classes with Peter Pan.

© Lightning_Stryker 2016

Babe is back!!! ;)