Only mine

-Ayanos pov- w-what senpai is dead!? I couldnt believe what i was hearing my senpai is dead i started crying during class as i couldn't take it anymore i ran out of class stopping to cry at the the cherry blossom tree.
-Budos pov- huh? Why is ayano crying? I walked to her and tapped on her shoulder she saw me and hugged me.A-ayano whats wrong. "My s- i mean taro is dead...they found him dead thus morning" ayano said while she cried. I hugged her tightly as i rememberd how taro begged for mercy. I honestly didn't care about him being dead i was happy that ayano was hugging me. This is my moment i couldnt wait any longer this was my moment to make ayano happy this was my chance. I leaned close to ayano and i kissed her. She looked at me blushing red
-Ayanos pov- w-what he k-kissed me my eyes were wide open i mean i still have feelings for taro but budo seems to really like me im still sad but i know budo will help me get over taro. Budo i-i love you i said in a quiet voice. "I love tou too ayano" budo said. Later that day the police investigated everyone of us and they couldnt link any suspects.
-Budos pov-  tomorrow i have a date with ayano i couldn't believe she like me back i was so happy yet i didnt want anyone near ayano...i wont let anyone touch her or even look at her she is all mine only mine!
~The next day~ -Budos pov- what the hell why is Ryuto talking to ayano she is only mine no body else can have her. He's gonna pay for this.  Hey Ryuto can i talk to you for a second "sure" ryuto said i locked the doors and started to stab Ryuto repeatedly. She is only mine only mine! After i was done i burned his body and cleaned the evidence.