Budo confesses

-Ayano's pov- hey budo what are you doing here. -Budo's pov- shit she saw me im just going to act cool and play it off nothing unusual."i was waiting for someone but it seems like she isn't coming heh" -Ayano's pov- "heh you know it seems funny because i was waiting for someone too but he never showed up" i said trying to act like i didnt care. -Budo's pov- i felt sorry for her but still i wasn't going to let him take her away. "Oh im sorry to hear that heh seems like its two of us now", " say what if we hang out". -Ayano's pov- i felt as if budo had something i mean he is acting strange but i didnt want to refuse besides it might get senpai jealous if he comes later."ok it'll be fun". We got to go to a carnival and budo won all these prizes for me i felt special though i didn't know why he looked happy being with me. -Budo's pov- "h-hey ayano i want to ask you something". I saw her looking at me and it felt like a perfect chance to ask her " Hey ayano i-i really love spending time with you and well the truth is that i l-love you ayano". -Ayano's pov- eh? Did he just confess to me i feel weird its the first time someone confesses to me. I loved taro with all my heart and i made up my mind to kidnap him to but looking at budo confess made me feel special and happy. "I love spending time with you to and well let me get my mind straight and think about it because i love someone right now, but ill think about what you said". After all that he ended up walking me home. ~Next Day~ -Teachers Pov- "Class i have received some news about Taro Yamada seems like he was found dead last night"