A Night Out

C/n: country name

Intro:

You are C/n otherwise known as Y/n, your country is strong and wealthy. Your going to the night club tonight with your friend Alfred to grab a few drinks and party. Your driving down the road in your new truck, you arrive at the club and walk inside whilst dusting off your clothes and trying to look fresh.

Your POV

As I walk inside I scan the room for Alfred there aren't many people in here today, Alfred is flirting with the bartender. She seems to give him the cold stare so i make my way towards them. "Sup dude". I fist bump Alfred and jump in the seat next to him. He points to the waitress "I don't know why she keeps turning me down, I used my best pickup lines and-" "Listen Alfred, the problem is... You don't know how to talk to girls. Let me show you how its done."

"Hey beautiful!" The bartender snaps her head around to face me "hey handsome". I nudge Alfred and continue to speak with the young woman "how would you like for me to buy you drink?" She blushes "I'd like that". I hand her a five dollar bill and she leans down to pick it up off of the counter and kisses my cheek, i feel a piece of paper being placed in my hand.

She walks away while swaying her hips, i look at the paper in my hands 'heres my number. Call me XoXo.' I grin at Alfred and his jaw drops "how did you-" "Its easy, chicks love real men." He flicks me off and i laugh. I grab a beer and take a few sips before i hear the music stop and everyone gets quiet. People begin to leave until its just me and Alfred. Alfred stands up and begins to walk out "dude! Where ya going!?."

He points towards the door as three stunningly beautiful women walk in. "The Bad Touch Trio, they flirt with anything that has a dick! The Prussian one is Julchen, the spanish one is Carmen, and the French one is Francoise, I'll see ya dude". He sprints out of the door and i sit in my chair in an empty night club with only me, a bartender, and three other girls. I take another sip of beer and glance at the Tv above the bar.

Nothing interesting is on Tv so i glance at the women who are seated only a few seats away from me. One of them looks at me and the others follow her lead. They huddle together and whisper for a moment and nod at each other. I take another sip and they get up and Julchen sits to my right, Francois to my left and Carmen taps my shoulder. "What is it?" Carmen puts her hands on her hips "what is such a handsome man like yourself doing all alone in a place like this?"

                 "I WAS here with Alfred, but the prick decided to bail once he saw you". "Oh thats terrible, don't worry. We'll keep you company." I try and take another sip but my beer is empty. "Hey beautiful! Can i get another beer?!" The bartender winks at me and i whisper a little too loud "Fine as wine." The three girls glare at the bartender and Francois huffs "you can't possibly like that slutty bartender could you?" The bartender walks over and hands me the bottle of Budweiser.

         "If your gonna pester me all night then go away." Carmen wraps her arms around my neck "sorry sweetheart but you can't get rid of us that easily." She licks my neck. I shudder at the feeling but don't push her off. I sip my beer "maybe if you girls act good then i'll come home with you." They all form wide smiles on their faces "we promise".

"Hey sexy! Can i get a Steak and Cheese Philly?" "Coming right up!" She begins making my sandwich as the girls give her cold glares "We don' even know your name". "My names Y/n, you must be Julchen, Francois, and Carmen." They all get surprised looks on their faces Carmen asks "how did you-" " you gotta reputation. They all looked at grinned.

Francois wraps one arm around my neck and pulls me close to her "we've been good so far haven't we mi amor?" I shrug "I guess." The bartender puts a plate with a large steak and cheese Philly in front of me. I pick it up and begin to eat it bite after bite "damn this is good." The three girls cross their arms and Julchen speaks up "I can cook up one of those in less than a minute and it would still be better than that."

I finish eating my sandwich and decide to just ignore the girls. I sip my beer and look at my phone, Alfred sends me a text message 'have you been raped yet?' I sigh and put the phone in my pocket. Carmen must've seen it wist hovering over me because she whispered something to both girls and they all laughed.

I kept ignoring them and got up, i walked out of the club with the girls following me "is it time to go home yet?" I just kept ignoring them. I hopped in my truck and locked the doors. I saw them all staring at me with fire in their eyes. I rolled down the window and decided to speak "what?" "You promised!" I shook my head "You ain't getting none of this!" I roll the window down and chuckle as i see all of the girls with their mouths watering.

After a few minutes of driving, I make it home and walk inside. As i step in my living room I see three familiar looking girls on my couch "welcome home Y/n!" I sigh "Sleep in here, and if you get scared" I throw them the key to my room "you know where to find me." Wide grins appear on their faces as they jump with excitement. I think in my head 'Alfred is gonna flip his shit when he finds out that three hot girls stayed at my house tonight'.

A/n: Was this a good idea?🤔