Frisk giggled and pushed the cart forward. The two were born many years apart, but the magic of the mountain kept Chara the same age that she was at her death. Chara was born in February and Frisk in October. So, next year they would both be eighteen and able to move out. Toriel walked up, holding Travis and, were those party hats? Asriel followed, carrying Terri and looking as confused as Frisk felt.

     "Uh, mom, what are those for?"

     "Oh! Um, they were...on sale. Might as well get them now for your birthday."

     "My birthday isn't for another six months mom."

Toriel threw them in the cart, signaling that they were getting them, no matter what.

"Okay," Toriel said,"I think we're done here. Let's go check out."

They paid for all the stuff and walked outside, where it was raining softly. Frisk hurried to unload the bags into the car and hopped in, sitting next to Chara. Asriel sat in the front seat and the twins in their carriers.

     "Mmm. You smell good."

     "Oh Chara. You're such a weirdo."

     "Maybe, but I'm your weirdo, aren't I?"

     "Pfft, you know it. Hey, what did one ocean say to the other?"

     "I don't know, what?"

     "Nothing, they just waved."

     "Oh no."

     "Did you sea what I did there?''

     "Uh, yes. Sadly."

     "Are you shore?"

     "Stop."

     "Geez, no need to be such a beach about it."

     Groans came from both Chara and Asriel. Toriel was snickering softly.

     "Friiiiiiiisk, noooooo. Don't do this to me."

     "Haha! C'mon, you know I lava you a lot."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Shhhhhhh. Embrace the pun. Become one with it."

"How bout no."

Frisk pouted playfully. Chara smirked and leaned closer, grabbing Frisk's hand.

     "Well, I guess I have to love all of you, even your strange sense of humor."

     Frisk giggled and tipped her head up, her lips meeting Chara's. Frisk wrapped her arms around Chara's waist, which proved to be kind of difficult because they were in a car. Time seemed to stop, nothing mattered except each other. Asriel cleared his throat, bewilderment written over his features. They quickly pulled apart, blushing madly.

     "Did we forget to?"

     "Yeah, we did."

     Well shit. They had forgotten to tell Asriel that they were together.

     Chara laughed sheepishly,"Um, me and Frisk have, uh, been together. For a while."

     "Oh, yeah. I remember now. My memories from when I was...him are, well, fuzzy, I guess. I don't remember much, about anything, really. The last clear memory I have was with you, after, you know."

     Frisk frowned, that could either mean after he had taken everyone's soul and tried to kill her, or it could have meant after Chara died and he absorbed her soul. Toriel would assume it was the latter, because she  still had no memory of the whole 'God of Hyperdeath' episode. Well, whatever Toriel thought, Frisk felt no reason to continue this conversation. When she looked out the window, she noticed that they were driving in the wrong direction.

Sorry for the short chapter and late update. I really had to stretch this chapter out in order to meet my set goal of 1000 words a chapter. Also, this was a filler chapter, so that's why it's pretty boring. Uh yeah, that's al-Oh! Wait I forgot! We've hit 1k reads! Yay thanks!

Edit 11/8/16- I fixed some birthday stuff cause I didn't like it.