Everything turns black

Helllllllllo......hi. So this is a new story and it's my fav ship MARICHAT! Hope you enjoy the first chapter. It's a little dark but it will get better in the next chapter

    Mari''s pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running. I didn't know where but I was, I wasn't staying there for a minute longer. I had to get away from all of it. Tears falling down my cheeks, and the words he said. He said. It made my heart shatter. But I kept running and running. What clohe said was true, all of it.

Magical flashback of papyrus ~~

I was sitting in class, Alya encouraging me to do it. "Girl you got this you've had this crush for 2 years, go confess and ask him out!" Alya said. "I can do it I can do it!" I exclaimed with determination. Adrien moved classes cause he has been getting better grades and moved to advanced. ( only one of my friends knows why I wrote that sentence, KAT I'm looking at you) I was sad, but he was with me in one class, and I'll ask him out before the bell rings. My father died of lung cancer 1 month ago, I'm sad but I have my hopes up for Adrien. The bell is about to ring and I see Adrien walk in with an angry look on his face. (first time Maris early smh) i jump out of my seat, too filled with determination to see his angry face. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

"U-m h-H-I a-drien." I managed to get out of my mouth. "Um hi Marinette what do you want?" "Ad-d-rien I j-j-just w-wanted to askyououtandseeofwecanseeamoviesometim!" I said really fast. He managed to hear me, he was on his phone with an now pissed off look and said these exact words. "Ugh Marinette please I would like some alone time, and NO I will not go out with you cause I like someone else I don't have time to waste with you!"he stares at me with a death glare. My eyes widen and tears fall down my cheeks. His eyes widen in realization of what he just said. But before he could say anything. I start running. I could hear him call out my name but I ignored. O ran as fast as I could. But I bumbed into someone. Someone I wish I didn't. "Hahahahahahahhahaahahhaah Marinette why do you even try? After what Adrien said I bet he thinks your a pathetic, worthless, stupid, idiot, and weak, why would y think the Adrien Agreste would Like to go out with someone like you!" Clohe shouts for everyone to hear. She grabs my bag and throws it in a muddy puddle. Tears rolling down my eyes. I didn't want to defend myself, I was weak.

. I grabbed my stuff from the mud and ran. Ran all the way home. I didn't care if I missed school. Good thing my mom is gone for 3 weeks. I rush into my room and tear every little piece of the Adrien posters I had each rip for each word Clohe said. Worthless, stupid, idiot, weak, pathetic~. I couldn't take it anymore. I went to my Closet and got out and PINK bag I had and started throwing all my clothes in it. I put the savings of $600 I had for fabrics, not anymore. I grabbed my phone sketchbook. And shoved it all in. I left my purse because I didn't want tikki lecturing me on how I shouldn't do this. "Tikki you better find a ladybug that's worth it, cause I'm not worth anything." I said as I took off the earrings. Tikki disappeared and I put the earrings in the drawer. That's when I head out. I ran and I ran~

Present~

Chats pov

I felt so guilty. So bad. How could I say that to someone. Especially a women, a women who liked to go to the movies with me. I was having issues with my dad and I got so mad I burst end out. But that is no excuse to treat someone like that. I ran and I ran. As CHAT noir of course, to marionettes place, I VE been there a few times to "chat" (heh heh heh heh HEH HEh) when I got there I tapped on the trap door that lead to her balcony, no answer, I tap again, still no answer. I use my cataclysm to dissolve the door. "

Princess"' I shout, no answer I go out of her room.

Not in the bathroom.

Not in the living room.

Not in the kitchen.

Not in the bakery

. "Pppprrriinnncceesss" I shout. No answer. I try to call her, I dial her number. "Hi this is Marinette pls leave a message beep." The voice mail ened. Ugh. I decide to look for her outside the city.i was walking around an alley way. When I see a girl with blue black hair crying and running. She had the same clothes as "MARINETTE." I shout. She keeps on running. I decide to follow her. Did I hurt her that bad that she decided to runaway?