The Job

After we finished breakfast both Aph and I got a call. The call was from my job, but I guess it was blocked.

(Call time)
?-Its time

G-Time for what

?-For you to come in

After that they hung up. Weird. I mean even though I'm a spy. They should explain what the job is. I left and when I got home I left a note telling Laurence I will be out of town.I got my stuff and hurried to my car. As I was leaving town I saw Aph leaving to. When I saw her I decided to call.

A-Hey what's up?

G-why are you following me?

A-what do you mean I'm leaving town for a few (if you get the reference I love you) days for work and staying at my friends house.

G-Oh same?

A I got to go bye

G-bye.

Wierd I'm leaving for work bc of an emergency. When you work as a spy with hero's you never know when you are leaving. When u arrived in Justiceville I got to my gear and hurried to get out there.
As I was about to leave my boss walked over.

B- Garroth I need you to work with a partner this time.

G-WHAT! WHY!? I work better alone.

B-trust me you'll need it.

G-fine but if they hold me down its their fault.

B-you are working with the most powerful hero. And some villains.

G-who?

B-Lady Thor, Wolverine, Catwoman,and Harley Quinn.

G-so your saying I have to break the mirrors. (To partner with villains you have to Breck the mirror they are in)

B-yes.
He walked away and I met with lady Thor in the main room.