"Then you should have spend the day with your soon to be husband." He said.

"Well he is working too. Actually I think his colleagues prepared a bachelor's party for him with which he will be continuing tonight with James, Gael and Philip." I added. My bachelorette party was last weekend. It was just small private party at Emma's apartment. It was according to my wishes as I really don't like partying.

"Okay. Okay. But you are at least finishing early I hope. You have to get your beauty sleep into those gorgeous dress of yours." He said excitedly and I laughed.

"Of course I am getting home earlier." I replied. He was there when I was having the final trying of my wedding dress. They were just according to my dreams and more. He was really excited being invited to the royal wedding. He once told me it was his dream come true.

"I know you are trying to forget about all the craziness but it somehow doesn't help. You look really nervous." He said and I looked at him desperately.

"Because I am nervous. There will be millions of people watching us tomorrow." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Why do I have a feeling it is not only about that?" he asked me and I sighed. There is no point in lying to him. He knows me very well. And my nervousness is getting bigger and bigger and he will eventually let me admit it.

"Okay. It really is not only about that." I replied.

"I am listening." He said and I hesitated. Well he can actually help me with this.

"I have a favor to ask you." I said.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"You can't tell anyone and I know I can trust you with this." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Come with me." I said and took his hand for him to follow me.

"Why are we going to the dressing rooms?" he asked me surprised when I opened the door there.

"Because there is nobody here at this time." I replied and he looked at me confused when I locked the door.

I went to my locker and took what I needed from there. I turned to him and held my hand to him.

"Will you please take my blood?" I asked him handling him the syringe with needle.

"Why do you need me to take your blood?" he asked me confused and I sighed and sat down on the bench in front of the lockers.

"Lately I have been feeling really tired and sometimes nauses." I said.

"And you are surprised? You have been under a lot of stress. The Rosie thing, your mothers origin, now the wedding preparations?" he said as if it was normal.

"I know that I have been under a lot of stress. But I am really feeling not well. I even passed out. And I don't want to go to a marriage with knowing there is something wrong with me. It could be only some iron deficiency or some vitamin deficiency but I really need to know. So please will you take the blood or should I do it by myself as I actually planned?" I asked him

"No. Don't even think about it. You would probably leave some bruise there and it wouldn't show nicely tomorrow in those georgous dress." He said and prepared the needle.

"I hope you are not having a second thoughts and you will not become a runaway bride." He said scared.

"Gosh no. I have never been more certain in anything than to marry Henry." I said smiling.

"I just need to be sure." I replied and he looked at me knowingly and took my arm.

"But I am telling you. After the wedding you will be just fine when the stress fades." He assured me after taking my blood.