Epilogue

I can't believe it is actually here

I can't believe it is actually here. The last chapter of this story. And also the longest. It took me long to finish this journey of writing Prince and Doctor but I am really happy I actually did it. Thank you all for all the support and patience for waiting for me to uploade the chapters. I hope you enjoyed this story. 

Epilogue

Afrer the congratulations we all moved inside of the Kensington palace to celebrate our engagement. Henry shocked me there by telling me he setted the wedding date in six weeks from today. We tried to persuade him it was a very short time to prepare a royal wedding. But Emma took the challenge and said she will make a huge team of wedding planners and I don't have to worry about anything. That meant we had to make official announcement the week after the engagement. The whole country went crazy about the upcoming wedding and Henry had to increase my security team. I was only glad that most of the wedding preparations were up to my grandmothers, aunt and my future sisters-in-laws. I really wasn't good at organizing anything so I was happy I had a huge team behind me and I didn't had to take care of anything. Besides they were really excited about it and assured me that the only thing I had to decide is actually my wedding dress which gave me more peace to sleep.

Little Rosie was getting better and better by each day which was making all of us very happy. Her christening was two weeks after our engagement. It was really lovely.

Abuela stayed in London finally. She and grandma had a lot to discuss and while preparing our wedding they were spending the time together and in the meantime I was still working at the hospital. I was not going to give up on my work and abandon my patients only because of a wedding of the year as they called it. Gael was flying from Spain to London for the weekends. He doesn't wanted to give up his starting business as it was his dream even though he didn't need the money from it anymore.

The preparations were on their full as it was one day before the wedding.

"What are you doing at work today?" George asked me when I walked through the Pediatrics Ward door into a common rest room with vanding machine.

"I am working." I replied matter of factly going to take some snack from the vending machine before my surgery.

"Seriously? You should be getting ready for your big day tomorrow." He said surprised.

"I really have nothing to do. The girls have everything under control and I am not going to sit at home and watch them how they are preparing my wedding. And I had to go out of the house. The flowers are everywhere and I think I might be getting an allergy from it." I joked. I was spending this last week at the Kensington palace. Actually most of my things were already moved there. Henry was really persistante for me to stay there already before the wedding. David and Oscar made sure I was there too because there were people already gathering infront of my flat when they found out where I live. The guys immediately declared my place for not safe enough and made me choose between my grandmothers house which was also highly guarded. That meant I would be staying there also with my abuela and I would had to listen to the wedding preparations all the time or to stay with my man. So I moved to the palace with Henry and let the ladies enjoy the excitement for the wedding.