1- Detention part one

[Cussing/Rough Sex]

It has been exactly two months, three weeks and five days since the last time I spoke with my best friend. Slash that, ex-best friend. It was because some stupid little bitch told him I liked him. Well, its not that its not true but I didn't want to tell him coz he just broke up with his then girlfriend. And tada! The little shit has not texted nor chatted me since that fateful day. I don't give a fuck. I can live without him anyways.

-time skip- SCHOOL

How would you feel if you've got every single damn class with the person you hate? You'd be seething in anger? You wanna punch someone in the face? My exact feelings right now as I stared at Damon Woods at the end of the isle. He must've caught me looking coz he smirked and turned around. Idiotic, over confident mother ducker. He's not even that hot. Okay, I admit it he's hot. He's got raven black hair, blue cerulean eyes and a handsome face that sure had made my panties wet in the past. Yep, you heard me right. I've lusted for him before. I blame my fucking hormones for this. Its not my fault that he's a walking god!

"Miss Danilo, are you even listening?"

My cheeks turned beet red and I heard a few snickers from my classmates. I bowed my head down and muttered a simple no.

"Detention!"

I nodded my head and didn't bother to turn around before walking out. I know what they think of me. I'm the weird chick.

So I made my way to Mr. Lanes' detention room and sat there, watching the clock tick by.

One-forty five.

I'm pretty much dying right now.

"If isn't little Jasmine."

I whipped my head and my jaw dropped at the sight. Damon fucking Woods!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him, by now I'm probably blushing so hard I look like a human tomato. He walked towards me but not before locking the door. My eyes widened in fear and I gulped the lump that had formed inside my throat.

"I just came to have my way with my baby girl." He said with his damn husky voice that had me pooling my panties with my juices. He's now only at arms length away from me and I can feel his breath fanning my forehead.  

"B-baby girl?" I asked and he simply nodded.

"Turn around and strip for me.'

"Wait what?!" My eyebrows arched in confusion. What the hell is going on?!

"Tsk. Tsk. Do as I say or you're going to be spanked. Do. It. Now." He said but it sounded more like a growl. It made me whimper but I'm not obeying him!

"No!" I told him and he held my gaze. His eyes grew darker and dear blossomed in me. He motioned for me to go to him. I slowly walked towards him and a smirk plastered itself on his lips. He took a seat and patted his lap.

"Bend over." He told me and I hesitated. Why would I?

"Now, baby girl or do you want daddy to spank that little pussy of yours too?" I shook my head no and he smiled and motioned for me again. With a little bit of resistance left in me, I bent over and placed my head on his lap. Both my hands hanging low on his legs.

"Daddy's going to punish you because you've been a bad girl. A very bad girl. Count for me, okay?"

My stomach churned and I almost came at his choice of words.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Little bastard. I adjusted my head on his lap, his cøck now making itself visible by his prominent bulge.

"Okay, daddy."

He slowly pulled my panties down my legs and whispered something like 'beautiful'. I heard it first before I felt it.

"One." I whispered. The pain and pleasure mixing into my system. I moaned and he chuckled.

"You like that, baby girl?"

"Yes daddy. More."

"Then more you'll get, princess."

I felt his slap on my ass again and I arched my back in pleasure. We went on like that until I lost count and I've cum at least twice.

He stopped his assault on my ass and I whimpered at the lost of contact. He chuckled and pulled me to him. His hard chest colliding with mine making my already hard nipples even harder.

"Go on, strip for me, Jas. Strip for daddy."

I looked at him and he's clearly controlling himself. Damon is a dominant and he doesn't take disobedience that easily. Im lucky he let me go. I took my plaid skirt off first, revealing my rose-coloured arse and red thong. He growled and I squeezed my thighs together to Create friction. I removed my blouse and I started to take my matching bra when he told me to stop.

"Do you want to please daddy?"

Next would be published soon. If I see a vote or two:) open for requests!