Chapter I: Alpha meets his Witch

Why, hello again my lovely readers.

You know what day is today? You do don't you?!

IT'S FREAKING HALLOWEEN.

Actually it's day after Halloween, but I was on a Halloween party lol and forgot to update haha

BUT ANYWAY!!!

That calls for another supernatural story as a gift from me to you!!!

I present you a project I've been on for quite a while — I started this story in 2019, it's 2024 now ah... I decided to go for a story with werewolf King because idk I'm not really satisfied with the ones I've read up 'till now. I wanted an alpha that was more on the edge. I wanted a villain that wanted his mate not just because she was one, but because of something more complicated. No gods involved, no crazy rouges obsessed with King's mate, no characters that will bend to the will of their males, no bonding that will make them stay by each other just because of a mate bond, no innocence because they're naive — but it would all lead to an incredibly pure love at the end of this story.

Ha, pure I said...

Pure, dramatical roller-coaster is what I aim to reach with this story. Charlotte is not strong at the beginning, but she learns how to change. Nathaniel is jerk, but he became one because no one showed him any other way - tho, I wanted to just be; "Do I kill him at the end of this chapter or what?"at many points. So i just gave up and made the villain a male lead (five years do wonders).

This is the second book in order, first being called: "Vampire and a Wolf" you can find on my profile, but it's not really necessary if you want to read this — I'll try to make it so. One thing you should understand is that Charlotte is a hybrid — hybrids get some strange powers from their birth and her so happens to be able to use magic — making her essentially a witch.

Another thing is that she is an Alne — a type of werewolves that are stronger and really, really powerfull — which is (or so is believed) the reason why they are they hunted to extinction — 'cuz ya know, king aka. former male lead aka. current bad guy, felt threatened.

No one liked them, story is set far into the future where supernatural ruled over Earth.

No advanced technology because they found it unnecessary — and more dangerous for nature. There are two kings: Werewolf and Vampire one. Charlotte is daughter of first and mate of later.

Those rules and races don't apply to every werewolf story of mine, only in these two books.

With this, continue on with the story.

Chapter 1:

†Alpha meets his Witch†

Do not go out. Do not leave the castle.

Charlotte should've know better than to lurk the castle grounds unguarded at night.

But the partying that's been going on for the entire past week since she got a younger brother was too much for her — she could not stay with those drunk idiots even for another second. Vampires do not get drunk, maybe —but someone 'kindly' asked her if she could make something to create such a drink and her being curious about her 'witch' skills and how far could they go — she managed to make her own potion no. 45 - "Pull the Claw out and Twist the Whiskers", how she called it.

Alpha's Little Witch जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें