author's note

Important so please don't skip this A/N!!!!

So I just put another chapter up and when I opened my works I saw that this book is at 200 views and almost 20 votes!! What even is life anymore?!?

Thank you guys so much for making Forever so popular! I really can't do this without you guys. I only have one other book with this many views and trust me, it took a really long time for it to get there. But all of these votes and views, I couldn't be more happy. We are only one episode 7 out of 20, and the book's already so popular.

Unfortunately I have a couple of problems. First of all, how much do you guys like Gemma in the story? I've been arguing a lot with myself on whether I should take her out or not. It's already hard enough to write Val in the story, and another character to make important is getting to be really hard because I can't always have the two of them with the others. So I want your guy's opinion.

Should I write Gemma out? If you think I should, the comment what I should do about her.

Then I have another problem. School. I'm in the BSD district so I get a few more days of summer before I start school on Wednesday. Once I do start I'm going to have a lot on my plate, with Driver's Ed, theater, and swimming, plus I want to do better with my work this year, so I don't know how often I'll be updating. It usually takes me two days to write an episode, and with more stuff occupying my time I might have to start updating on the weekends unless I get a quick moment to work more. So don't start expecting an update every few days or so. I can't promise how often I'll put a chapter up, but I'll try to make it a priority.

Okay, that's it with my problems right now. There's one more thing I want to say. I have a lot of people reading this (hence the 200 views) and I'd like to know a bit more about you guys. So hear's a few questions below. I'm going to be answering them to so we know if we have some things in common.

Favorite color?

Blue or purple.

Favorite food?

PIZZA!!!

Favorite drama show? (i.e Once Upon A Time, American Horror Story, Grey's Anatomy, etc)

Teen Wolf.

Favorite episode of Lab Rats from each season? Or favorite season since that might be easier.

Season 1: 1x18 Mission Invisible
Season 2: 2x09 Spike's Got Talent
Season 3: 3x07 Principal from Another Planet
Season 4: 4x25 The Vanishing

These are just a few questions so I can get to know you guys better! Thank you again for making Forever more popular by the day. I love you guys!!

Rose :D

EDIT: lol writing this almost four years later. remember when 200 was so much haha