He's A King

(Zayn){Special One}

Today was the day. You were sure that you've been locked in this cell for a week, and they haven't fed you so you were basically dying in front of the knight's eyes. You were mad at Zayn. You never want to see him again.

"Come on, we're going to the guillotines." the guard said, grabbing you by your arm.

You accepted your fate, you were going to die. The beheading was going to be done in front of the King, and his mother who retired herself from the throne, but was still royalty.

The guards took you into the castle, and into where the thrones were. The guillotine was in the middle of the huge room. They placed your head under the huge blade, and secured it. You shut your eyes, tears continuously pouring out of them.

"Wait!" Zayn said running into the room.

But it was too late, the blade was already in mid- air. For a second, you opened your eyes, and saw Zayn.

"Wait, I said wait! Don't let that blade kill the girl!" he said to the guards.

The stock was long so it would take some time for the blade to actually hit your neck, but it was close. You don't know how but, suddenly the blade was stopped.

"Oh my god! Y/n, I am so sorry." he said kneeling in front of you, cupping your face.

"You left me Zayn, again. You don't love me, you let them take me away." you looked at the ground as you spoke.

"No, Y/n, I love you." he said leaning in.

"No you don't." you said, tears freely running down your face.

You shook your head so that his hands would fall from it. You were still stuck in the guillotine so you could move your arms.

"Yes I do, and I'm going to prove it." he said getting up.

"Everyone, I love this girl, no matter what she is. I love her no matter what. I don't care if you judge me or her for my decision, but it doesn't matter what you all think. I'm going to love, and marry her. She will be my queen." he said getting you out of the place where the guillotine held your neck, and grabbing your hand.

He brought you close to him and kissed you. You kissed back, your hatred melting away.

"I love you." you said, putting your head against his.

"I love you too, and I'm glad you finally know it."