You Write Poetry

(Liam)

Liam
Liam was at the studio, and you were at home. You had been all day, just watching TV and playing on your phone.

You began to get bored so you decided to get your poetry notebook and write a free verse about what you're feeling.

Sounds of Joy and Rejoicing will turn your face away, and wipe away a Pure Heart. A Presence within me will save me so that my Heart, Broken and Crushed you will not Reject

(This was actually an original piece)

When you were about to write another, you heard your bedroom door open.

Your head snapped up to see Liam smiling down at you, kind of looking relieved.

"Babe, I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes." He said chuckling.

"Sorry," you said, setting your notebook and pencil aside. "I was just writing some poetry." You explained.

"Can I see?" He asked sitting next you, pulling you onto his lap.

"Maybe...I don't think you'll like it very much." You told him, burying your head into his neck.

"I can guarantee that I will love it, almost as much as I love you." He said kissing your head. "Now, let's see. Shall we?" He said, reaching for your notebook.

He read over it, slowly, looking intrigued.

"Where did you come up with this?" He asks, sounding shocked.

"I don't know, it just comes to me." You say yawning, and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Well it's beautiful." He said.

"I'm tired, can we sleep now?" You asked, but he was already putting you under the blankets.

"I have no idea why you're tired, you stayed at home all day." He said, smiling, and laughing.

"Shut up and come cuddle with me." You said holding your arms out for him.

Hi guys, idk if you'll like this but this idea just came to me. Leave requests or ideas in the comments plz. Love you❤️❤️Byeeeeeeee