Chapter 2- ♡They Told Them, We're Leaving♡

Thanks for the cover, alligator7!!!

**************************************************************************************************************************

"It's going to be okay, Summer" Autumn, once again said. I just nodded.

"Autumn, I'm tired" I yawned.

"Let's sleep?"

"Totally" I smiled.

tomorrow's going to be a long day, I thought and fell asleep.

**************************************************************************************************************************
"Summer, Summer! Wake up!" Autumn yelled, this time she's shaking me. I groaned but got up. Once again, I did what I usually do in the morning.

School

We got out of our car but something's strange. Then it hit me.

The rejection.

They told them.

That's why everyone is staring and whispering things like,"Oh my gosh it's them! The liars in the video tape!"

Oh. My. Gosh. What video tape? Then there's a noise. I know that noise. It's coming from the cafeteria. We rush to the cafeteria and there it is. The video of us being rejected. The video finished. Everyone laughing. I ran fast out of the school to the woods with Autumn behind me.

"Autumn! I can't take it! First, they made our lives a living hell. Second, they rejected us. And now everyone knows!" I put my head on my palms.

"I know, Summer. All we have to do is go back home" Autumn replied. I shook my head no.

"That's not our home, Autumn. We don't even have a family in there! And everyone bullies us in there. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving" I stood up and shifted and ran to the pack house. I don't care if my clothes got ripped, they're not my favorite anyways, so why bother?

I got some bags full of my favorite stuff. Autumn and I had been bullied since 8th grade. And we pack all our favorites stuff in case we needed to run away.

The door burst open. Autumn.

"I'm not letting you leave, Sum. I'm coming with you" Autumn said. I smiled, At least my best friend is coming with me.

I pulled a piece of paper to write.

Dear whoever,

Autumn and I couldn't take anymore of being bullied. You might even know about the video tape. Autumn and I decided to run away. Do not, we repeat, do NOT try to look for us. Yeah, like you really give a damn shit about it.

P.S. If you don't know anything about the video tape and us being bullied, then you're a retard.

~Summer and Autumn

I left the note on our desk and shifted and carry our bag in our mouth. We ran to the woods. I think we ran for about an hour or two because we were exhausted. We don't know who's territory is but we rested anyways. After resting for and hour, we heard a twig snapped. We became alert. There, stood four werewolves in front of us. We know because we can smell.

Wow, these werewolves must be bad at hiding I mean, come on, didn't you hear the twig snapped? I asked in my mind.

Yes, they're bad at hiding. Winter said.

********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry that was short. I'm gonna have to make another story about werewolves similar to this. I think this story is getting boring to me.

I decide to do the song of the day.

Youtube Lyrics--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Save me- Nicki Minaj

I drove for miles just to find you and find myself

All these screams, all these voices in my head

You gave me strength, gave me hope for a lifetime

I never was satisfied

This time won't you save me?

Baby, I can feel myself givin' up, givin' up

This time won't you save me?

Baby, I can feel myself givin' up, givin' up

Givin' up, givin' up, givin' up

It's not your fault I'm a bitch, I'm a monster

Yes, I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer

But I'm alone on my throne, all these witches

I came this way all this way just to say

This time won't you save me?

Baby I can feel myself givin' up, givin' up

This time won't you save me?

Baby, I can feel myself givin' up, givin' up

Givin' up, givin' up, givin up

I'm givin' up, baby, yes

I'm givin' up, baby

(Feels like I've been drivin' for miles)

I'm givin' up, baby

(And I can't seem to silence these voices in my head)

This time won't you save me?

(Who'll save me?)

This time won't you save me?

(Who'll save me?)

This time won't you save me?

Baby, I can feel my self givin' up, givin' up

This time won't you save me?

Baby, I can feel myself givin' up, givin' up

This time won't you save me?

Baby, I can feel myself givin' up

Givin' up, givin' up