Chapter 12

~Time skip brought to you by Levi's cleaning supplies~

What? You are hearing him right... right?

"I don't understand, what's happening?"

It had been a few months since the rest of the cadets had been assigned to their squads, and you'd found out about Eren being a Titan shifter. Since then, you'd been on an expedition where a female Titan had been sighted, and had wiped out about half of the people that had gone on that expedition. You'd captured it to find out it was a Titan shifter... But they'd gotten away.

"No.. A..."

You're stunned.

"You're wrong."

You couldn't take this, no. She couldn't...

"Listen to me, (f/n). It all fits. Don't you get that?" You shake your head, refusing to listen.

"She is the female Titan, whether you like it or not. Plus she's strong... And fast.. And agile.. And... You get the picture. It. Fits. Okay? Now we need your help with this, you're the only one that can get through to her."

You shake your head in disbelief.

'How could they.. She... No... I...'

"No. You listen to me, Eyebrows. I know Annie, unlike anyone else. Th-"

'Wait.. Why would she go to the MPB if her skills were more useful in the Survey Corps? She would've made it onto the Special Operations Squad like me, that's for sure. Annie knew that, I remember her saying she would go to the Survey Corps, but she had to.. She never finished.'

"Who killed Sawney and Bean?" You question, suddenly your face goes back to being emotionless.

"Annie."

You nod, and salute.

"I'll do it."

Commander Erwin looks at you with shock. "... You sure?" You nod assertively, glancing back at Levi who raises an eyebrow.

"One question though."

He nods.

"Do I get to kill her if this goes sideways?" He shifts uncomfortably and nods slowly.

"Then I'm definitely in." You bow your head and walk out, Levi following closely behind.

"Don't question.." You see him going to open his mouth but he stops and nods as you reach his room.

He closes the door behind him and you push him against the wall, lightly pecking his lips before sitting on his desk.

"Your arse better be clean." He growls. You smirk and rub your bum on his desk as you see him frown more and more.

"And what if it wasn't?" You tease, stopping and looking him straight in the eye as he walks forward, step by step.

"Then.." He puts his hands on your knees.

"..I'll.." He moves his hands to your waist.

"..Just.." He puts his hands on your back and pulls you against him.

"..Have to make you.." He smirks.

"..Clean." You roll your eyes and slip out of his grasp, heading to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower, so keep yourself busy and try not to miss me." You wink and close the door, locking it behind you.

----

You can't help but think about the plan, the expedition to go deeper into the walls, instead of outside.

'Why would Annie.. Why? She killed .. Everyone. She even killed the Special Operations Squad, and I'm not about to forgive her for that.' You sigh as you rinse the shampoo out of your hair, shaking your head lightly.

'This isn't right, this isn't fair.'

You finish off in the shower and jump out, wrapping a towel around your hair and your body, feeling it dampen as it absorbs the moisture on your body.

"Levi?" You call out, hearing a grunt from the office as you change into some black leggings and a navy tank top.

"What's the time?" You hear a 'tch' and some shuffling. The door opens to reveal a slightly pissed off Levi.

"Sorry bubs, is it your time of the month?" You tease, plonking yourself down on his bed and crossing your legs.

He scowls and rolls his eyes.

"It's twenty-five to 7, lazy-ass." Your eyes light up.

"Not long till dinner then?" You smile as he nods.

"Then lets get it early!" You jump up and skip to the mess hall. The smell of soup, freshly baked bread and tea fills the air as you rush over to the area where the food was. You get a tray, a bowl and a plate along with a cup. You fill up the bowl with soup as much as you can, and get 3 pieces of bread. You fill up your cup with tea and head over to sit where you usually do, but it was still odd not having Petra and Eld either side of you.

Digging in to your food, you notice Levi getting his food and sitting opposite you, starting to eat his food too. You were done in a matter of minutes, but you saved a piece of bread for Sasha, because yes, you still gave her your bread.

"Tch, still feeding that brat?"

"'That brat' is always hungry, so I feel obliged to. Plus, she deserves it." He rolls his eyes and finishes off his food, sipping slowly at his tea.

"Whatever.."

Soon after, everyone else starts piling into the Mess Hall, and as Sasha walks past you slip the piece of bread into her hand and her face lights up, clearly thanking you.

'Get ready to rumble, that bitch is going down.'

You smile to yourself and continue thinking to yourself and daydreaming, practicing speeches and scenarios in your head about tomorrow.

'I'm glad I'm still here to do this.'

{{Hey! Hope you liked this chapter, sorry it's a little short. If you did enjoy it, vote and comment, you know the drill :) Also, thank you MagicalElen for recommending this to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy6SZ6FLazEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrIBnuCIamg ~ Gave me a lot of inspiration :) So until next time reader-chans, stay fabulous! <33}}