"She can be anything but sweet," he quipped, "she and my father is one heck of tag team of hellions."
Steaming tea and fried delicacies, talks went over fine setting.

"Don't worry. Take her along. Her job here isn't a problem. She can join back once you all are back," Colonel assured Mr Murthy as he talked about vacations.

"As soon as we all come back. That includes you and Bhabhi too," Mr Murthy declared.

"Madhavvv.... But.., "Colonel tried to speak but got intervened.
"No if and but, Sardar. You and Bhabhi will travel with us. That's final," Mr Murthy declared.

Colonel tried to convinced him that he and his wife would join them later but Madhav didn't agree. Finally colonel gave in to utterly sweet pestering.

"Madhav, I wanted to ask something. A favour to be precise," Colonel asked hesitantly while playing with paper weight.

"Sardar, since when you started to seek permissions? Where did my lion of Punjab go?" Mr Murthy taunted. Colonel smiled warmly.

"There's this boy with us at academy. He is very dear to me and Sahiba. He is alone here in vacations so I was thinking if I could..., " colonel couldn't even complete when Madhav said, "Bring him along. He is more than welcomed."

Both smiled warmly to each other and Colonel said, "then you ask me not to pay you cheesy comments. You are so sweet."

"Shut up, Singh," Madhav said and both laughed their hearts out.

_______________________________

"I won't be coming for next 20 days," Nandini said as Manik cleaned the rifle.

His face transitioned from being focused to loose...to drop.

"Your jaw would sweep the floor," she indicated as he gasped the shock.

Collecting his stiff-neck back, he pumped some air in his chest and broadened the shoulders.

Clearing his throat, he said, "you know, I don't like such unfocused, undedicated and casual attitude people."

"Then don't meet such people," she shrugged and picked up the gun.

Manik looked at her as if she didn't belong to this planet and shook his head.

"I was talking about you, genius," he taunted with a straight face.

Nandini brought the gun down and looked at him.

"You know what I see," she said pointing the gun towards him, "I see a skull which most probably doesn't have brain, do you want me to take a shot?"

"Don't try, who knows you end up shooting the man next door having a swimming practise," he mocked.

Nandini gritted her teeth in anger and then smiled evilly.

"What lame-ass plan your non existing mind has made just now?" He asked crossing his arms.

"I was thinking what if I cancel my vacations and stay back," she said crossing her arms.

Manik'a face heated up as he felt his pulse thumping in throat. His body had certainly detached itself from his mind as reactions were a little out of place.

"No, I think you should go as I need break from your stupid face," he said pointing at her.

"No, I seriously think I should stay back and give you some horse riding lessons as you suck at it," she said coming closer to him.

"How do you know I suck at it?" He asked with a horrified face.

"Just a guess," she said and he sighed in relief.