To live or to be alive.

Live... Just Live.

How does one deal with death?

Are we suppose to cry? Are we suppose to be in pain? Are we suppose to lock our-self away, hoping that the misery will eventually extinguish? Are we suppose to talk to God, beg him, plead with him to explain this tragic event? Are we suppose to sit in a corner and contemplate, why bad things happen to good people?  Then, are we suppose to become selfish and ask “Why am I being punished?”

How does one deal with the grief?

“It’s just not fair!” we say, to lose someone who we’ve known all our life, for a couple of years, for a few minutes.  It makes

our bodies ache having to deal with grief, but at the same time we feel nothing . Our perspective on everything changes. We feel that life may very well have a different meaning. So the real question is…

How does one deal with life?

Knowing that answer would be fatal. It would be fatal to every experience that we’ve ever had. It’s the experiences in life that make us accept death. Those extreme and subtle encounters that expand our whole being, that make everything worth it. Learning how to deal with life would make all those amazing and unique experiences, ordinary and mundane. We don’t want that.

Understand that  for without death there would be no life. It’s a cycle that starts with rebirth. Once we accept that, our soul will no longer weep and our heart will no longer be filled with the burning pain, that at one point seemed inescapable.  Moving on will be our next step. And though we may still feel unhappy, we will continue to abide. We will realize that life is filled with so many wonders, that the fear of death, the fear of loss, and the fear of failure cannot continue to torment our mind if we truly want to live.

How does one deal with recovery?

A good life is what most of us want, it’s what we strive for. We feel that having agood life will give us happiness, but we don’t see that just a life is all we need. To recover we must know that we’re going to be okay, that everything will be alright.  We can’t see it now, but we must believe it. BelieveHope is going to be our medicine, it’s going to get us through. Hope is going to replace the distraught and cure the confusion.  Hope is really all we have. Hope is really all we need.

So, how does one deal with death?

I say to Live… Just Live.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* OKAY SO THIS IS A NEW POEM THAT I WROTE TODAY! THERE WAS A RECENT DEATH IN MY FAMILY AND I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT SO I DECIDED TO WRITE, AND THIS IS WHAT CAME OUT. IT'S MUCH LONGER THAN MY OTHER POEMS, BUT I FEEL LIKE IT REALLY TOUCHES ON DEATH AND LIFE AND EXPERIENCES. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS READ IT AND ENJOY IT. MOST OF ALL I WANT IT TO GIVE YOU SOME HOPE. SO THAT WHENEVER YOU'RE DEALING WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS, AND YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T GO ON, YOU CAN READ THIS AND KNOW THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE OKAY.

* THANKS GUYS, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! 

*TOODLES LOVELY'S!

--ALYBBY1

P.S. I STILL WISH I WAS BRITISH!