Zodiacs Studying

We all know about the stupid times at school. And, school is only just starting back up, which means... New teachers, harder work then last year, maybe new friends, and a whole other year of studying things you don't want to study! Either your going to start school in the next few days, or your already in it. If your already in it, I'm sorry! That must suck! This is how the Zodiacs would be studying!

Capricorn: Studies harder than all the others, gets a great grade.
Aquarius: Writes down with they think is important. Most of the time, it wasn't important.
Pisces: Wants to study but starts wondering about life and gets lost.
Aries: Reads everything so fast...
Taurus: Studies carefully and slowly.
Gemini: Is studying while listening to music, talking, singing, or surfing the Internet.
Cancer: Only likes to study with friends and family around.
Leo: If they're interested in having a good grade, they'll have a good grade.
Virgo: Writes down everything they need to know and studies it.
Libra: Studies only the day before the exam.
Scorpio: Does this silently... Nobody actually knows what their doing...
Sagittarius: Finds it boring, reads a page, then starts playing Just Dance.

So, this is studying for the Zodiacs! Most of them, though, aren't really studying. If you enjoyed this, please smack that vote button! The vote button wants to be smacked! You have to help it! Save the vote button! Also, comments are good! Go ahead and comment... Anything!