"Okay." Zac said as he got to the car.

We got to the car and started to drive.

I just hope that wherever Lizzy is she knows that we are coming for her.

Lizzy's P.O.V

As soon as Liam was out in the morning, I started to grab the things and took them to Emma.

"What are you doing?" Emma asked me.

"We are escaping today or at least you are." I told her.

"But I thought you said that I was going to escape until you had the baby." She said.

"I know but I will be in heat soon and Liam is planning to kill Max when he comes here and I cannot let that happen." I told her.

Emma nodded understanding the situation, we quickly grabbed some clothes and Emma took them to the car. We were getting everything ready when I remembered something.

"Oh no, not now I can't." I said as I remembered.

"What?" Emma asked me.

"We can't leave." I told her.

"Why?" Emma asked me.

"Because Max is coming for me, if he gets here and doesn't find me Liam will be here and he will be completely pissed off." I said.

"You're right." Emma said.

"Still you should leave and if you see them you should tell them what is going on." I told her.

"But Lizzy." Emma started to say.

"Please." I told her as I handed her the bag that had the baby's clothes.

"Fine, I'll do it." Emma said.

"Where are you going?" Liam said as he entered the room startling both of us.

"Nowhere, we're going anywhere." I said.

"Then why do you have that bag?" Liam said referring to the bag Emma was holding.

I started at Emma for a second in panic before I came up with a perfect excuse.

"It's only the baby's clothes; I was just giving Emma a bag so when the time comes and we have to go to the hospital we will be all ready." I told him.

"That won't be necessary." Liam said and I frowned.

I started at him confused.

"Why not, won't we need them?" I asked him.

"Because I'm not taking you to a hospital, the doctor will come here." Liam said.

I cursed in my head; the hospital would be a great place for Emma to escape with the baby now how was she going to do it?

"Well it won't harm anyone if we get ready right?" I asked him in a soft voice.

"Not at all but it's not necessary." Liam said.

There was a moment of silence before Liam spoke.

"Emma, go and start to make breakfast." Liam told her.

"Yes Master." Emma said nodding.

After she left Liam closed the door and looked at me, to avoid his gave I sat down next to the window and stared at the sky.

"Why are you so nervous?" Liam asked me.

"I'm not nervous." I told him.

"You have been acting strange the last days." Liam said.