Chapter 2

P.S : I do not own naruto characters, I only own my ocs and my story. Sorry for my grammar and english.

Age :
Yukino: 4
Gaara : 17
Kankurou : 19
Temari : 20

'...' : thoughts
"..." : speaking

So this is chapter 2 enjoyyy!!

Chapter 2

Yukino woke up, she was going to get up from her bed to take a light shower. But apparently, she was very tired and she feels so dizzy, she can't get up, she doesn't have the energy to do it. Her room seems to be spining around somehow.
Then she reached a very obvious conclusion...

She was sick...

She can't be sick. She didn't want to. Because when she's sick, someone is going to be extremely overprotective with her, and that will be...

Gaara-nii...

With the link he has with her, he must have known that she was sick...

Before she can finished her thoughts, Gaara came in with a very worry look on his face.

"Yukino, you are sick, aren't you?" Gaara asked demandingly.

Yukino can only nodd a little before she coughs. She can feel her temperature is rising.

Gaara who full of worry, put his hand on her forehead, before immediately pulled his hand back.

"That was very hot Yukino..." Gaara said with alot of worry now.

Yukino just can thought about one thing...

'Well isn't it obvious? If I can't even get up from my bed, then that means I was very sick'

Gaara thoughts the same thing...

'If she can't even get up from her bed, then that means she was very sick'

Gaara without thinking, moves his sand to get him a wet cloth. Then he put it on her forehead.

He told her to get some rest, while he get his kazekage work done.

Few hours later...

Yukino was beyond bored...

She needs her rest, but apparently, her energetic energy didn't agree with her.

Ohh, how much she hated when she was sick...

There's so little things she can do, when she was sick. And unfortunately Gaara always thinks that sick people have to get some rest until they recovered from their sickness. So, she wasn't allowed to get out from her room when she was sick. She was only allowed out when she needed to go to the bathroom. Besides that, she didn't allowed.
For her food and drink, Gaara always brought it to her room when it's time, so she doesn't need to get out from her room.

She didn't mind though. She does need her rest. But her energy made her want to go out from her room and disobeyed Gaara-nii orders to stay in her room.

So now is her chance...

Gaara-nii is in his office, to finish his kazekage work. Kankurou-nii is on a long mission, while Temari-nee won't come back to Suna for awhile.

She will try to sneak out a little. She knew she doesn't have the energy to get out from her room, but she really need a fresh air. So, she try to go out to the roof, she opened her window and then climbed out to the roof.

She didn't really know, if Gaara knew that she was out from her bed or not, but she doesn't really care about that right now. Right now, she only wants a fresh air, outside from her room.