Prologue

P.S : I do not own naruto characters, I only own my oc and my story. I warned you, see the description of the story first. The pictures are belong to their respective owner. Sorry for my grammar and english. Also there is no jinchuuriki Gaara or any jinchuuriki in this story, sorry because I'm only focusing on Gaara and my oc Yukino

(Yukino's appearance is like the picture above, but only with a light orange eyes, and no swirling inside her eyes, also her hair is being loosed and not tied up, her clothes is a white long sleeve shirt covered up with a blue short sleeve shirt with a hood, then she wear a black legging and dark blue skirt)

Prologue

First of all I'm Yukino, the 4th kazekage's youngest daughter, I remember he blames me for my existence, he hates me because my mother died giving birth to me, and I was permature and smaller than Gaara-nii when he was a new born. While my father died when I was still two years old.

Father didn't want to take care of me. So Gaara took care of me with Temari and Kankurou too, but mostly Gaara. He like a father to me and mostly scold me if I did something dangerous. Of course there is lots of time when he scolds me, because I'm energetic and likes to do something dangerous or challenging.

I have often nightmares and Gaara seems to have a link with me that made him know everytime I have a nightmare, then he will comforts me, until I could sleep peacely again. Usually the nightmares is about my parents and some bullies that didn't like the color of my hair.

Speaking about links, he even know when everytime I hurt, crying, sad, or anything. He even knows when I lied to him or keeping a secrets to him (making me creep out a little). Gaara is also very open with me and didn't always have his stoic or cold face when he was with me.

But he is my big brother and he's also the kazekage. I don't know how, but he seems to speed out working on his paperwork as fast as the wind, he's working like there's no tomorrow. Even the council was impressed with his work.

Gaara did that so he can have some time with me. Don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't kept in the house locked up, I already go to the academy and about to graduate sooner or later, yeayy, well yeah I'm also a prodigy, I'm already go to the academy since I was 3.

My older siblings didn't know where I get my hair, personality, or my brains from. Because our parents didn't have what I have, but my father once said that my personality, hair, and my brains comes from my grandparents from my mother side.

So anyways, you already know Gaara and his overprotectiveness to me. Now, I'm going to tell you about my other sand siblings...

Temari, my oldest sibling, is like a mother to me. She was often scold me too, but not as often as Gaara did. She is also overprotective to me, but her protectiveness didn't beat Gaara-nii's protectiveness. When I was 3, she was out of the Sunagakure most of the times. She was mostly visiting Konohagakure to date this pineapple hair guy. Hey don't get another wrong idea, I like that guy, this guy whose name is Shikamaru was very nice to me and just like another big brother to me. But apparently, Gaara-nii feels a little jealous when I'm around some boys, so yeah, he was also jealous when I'm near Shikamaru and talking to him.

Kankurou, my oldest brother, he was also help Gaara to look after me but not as much as Temari-nee and Gaara-nii did. When I was 3 Kankurou-nii was already trying to impress some lady. But apparently, my brother efforts weren't paid off yet, because until I was 4, he still didn't have a girlfriend. So, I was a little confused back then. Gaara-nii have some fangirls around him, so then why Kankurou-nii can't get any? I mean I know that his outfit and his face paint was ridiculous and funny. But inside it, he have the same hair and face with Gaara-nii, only differents on the eyes though. But they are the same.

Well that was about my brothers and sister. For a little bit of myself, I know I have an issue about my silver hair, some of the boys in the class bullied me because of it, while the other boys seems to like my silver hair and okay with it. But my biggest problem is, that all of the girls in my class didn't like my silver hair and often bullied me because of it, well that's not all of their reason to hate and bullied me, they also did it because their idol, a boy who is 11 years old, seems to like me, that's why they were angry to me and bullied me. I always try to ignore them, but their teasing come to no end, and they start getting through my feelings.

I even secretly training on the desert after the academy, so I can defend myself. Gaara-nii knew about the bullies at the academy. He even came to the academy personally, so he can talked to the bullies and secretly threaten them, so they won't bully me anymore. But it seems it doesn't work, because when their parents being told about their children bullying someone, their parents only scold them and ground them. Of course, some of the children who bullied me stop their bullying, but the others just threatening me back, so I won't tell the kazekage about them.

So I have total now 10 girls who bullied me and 7 boys who also bullied me. So yeah, that's a little about my life and about my family.

P.S : well that's the prologue and Gaara doesn't have shukaku in him, but he still could control sand.
Sorry again for my grammar amd english.
I will updated soon for chapter 1!! Also read my other story, thank you!