Sequel: My Bad Boy {Sneak Peek}

Description

Sequel to The Bad Boy

Promises were made to be kept. Jong Kook made a promise to take care of Hye Jin for the rest of her life. But one wrong move made her think otherwise and believed that he broke it.

How will Jong Kook regain her trust, and save the marriage?

Prolouge

People make promises all the time. But they turn right around and break them.

I've always regarded myself as one who is good at keeping promises. Well I promised my mum to take care of her as she aged; she's now well-fed and has a roof over her. I promised my manager to work hard; we've ran over the Asia for the past few years. I've promised my brother to study hard; I got my master degree a few years back.

But that incident, proved me wrong.

I inserted the key into the key hole and twisted it unlock. With heavy steps, I pushed the door open and stepped into the house - our house. I wasn't afraid to get home. I was dying to get home, to have the love of my life in my arms, whispering all sweet things to her. And that my promise to her wasn't broken.

But with the absence of her heels, I assumed that she wasn't home. With a frown, wondering where could she be, I tossed my jacket onto the sofa. As I ran a hand over my already messed-up hair, something shiny caught my eye from the dining table. Straining my eyes to make out what it was, I decided to take a few steps nearer to find out.

Hye Jin's proposal ring.

It was the ring I slided into her finger after she said yes to my question. Before I realised, my hands were shaking with the ring in them. With that, I promised to love her for the rest of my life, to keep her heart away from any injury, to keep her tears at bay.

I ran to our bedroom, a little ray of hope she'ld be there, sobbing. But no. I turned the lights on to an empty room. Letting out a shaky sigh, I started to think of all the possible place she could be.

Her parents were back at US as they didn't return when she was posted back to Korea by her company. I don't know much about her close friends and she never did mention any of them.

Where in the Earth could she be?

Until something hit me. Her side table was empty. No no no it can't be. I rushed to her closet and pulled the door open with force. Empty. I stumbled a step backwards, unable to believe what had happened.

She left. That's what happened idiot.

Yeah thanks a lot concious.

I burried my face into my hands and felt it started to turn watery. I was crying. I was panicking so much that I cried and, I didn't notice. I would do anything to wind back time, so I wouldn't have broke her heart. But nothing could.

And her heart is already broken.

A/N

So how is it? Watcha think about the sequel? I broke my head thinking of this, man HAHAHA. Well I'm really glad that many of you liked TBD (aka The Bad Boy). I kinda written it for fun like literally and, I had a few messages from you guys saying you liked it! So here I am having a sequel woah. Lemme know what do you think the sequel will be like in the comments.

-Gen xoxo