Chapter Eight

(Y/n) - Your Name
(D/n) - Dog's Name
(F/n) - Friend's Name

You wake up with arms wrapped tightly around your waist. Your back is pressed up against Tsukiyama's chest and you can feel his heart beating as he breathes slowly. Your mind is at ease and you feel relaxed.

You wiggle around until you're facing Tsukiyama, and you kiss him softly as he sleeps. He opens one eye and he breathes in deeply. He smiles slightly as he opens his other eye.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." You say softly.

Tsukiyama kisses your forehead.

"It's alright mon fleur, I appreciate kisses in the morning." He says while smiling wider. You can't help but smile too.

Tsukiyama sits up in bed and stretches his arms. You notice as the blanket slides off that he is shirtless. You watch as his back muscles flex and move as he stretches.

You blush and sit up next to him. You lay your head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of your head.

"You can't still be tired after sleeping that long, (y/n)."

"I definitely am." You say while laughing.

He turns toward you.

"What's on the schedule today then?" He asks.

Your mind ignores the question as you take the image of the man in front of you in. The sun beaming in from the window reflecting in his beautiful violet eyes. His equally purple, messy hair swooping in all different directions. His lips curling up into a delicate smile as he speaks.

"(Y/n)?"

His voice interrupts your thoughts and brings you back.

"I'm sorry. What was the question?" You ask.

"I asked what you wanted to do today?" He says again.

"Oh. Anything you want." You reply.

He leans forward and kisses you on the lips.

"Well I think you'll enjoy what I have planned. Go get ready." He says as he gets off the bed.

You watch him as he gracefully strides over to his closet. He walks out without pajama pants, and his underwear hanging low on his hips. You blush as you stare and the beautiful man's sculpted features.

"You're still here?" Tsukiyama says smoothly.

You nod and his stance changes. He moves over to you quickly and he gently pushes you back onto the bed. All you can do is gasp as Tsukiyama hovers over you. He leaves soft kisses on your neck, slowly trailing up to your cheek. He kisses your lips softly. He runs his fingers through your hair and he smiles as he looks at you.

"What a heavenly creature you are, my flower." Tsukiyama says in almost a whisper. You lift your head up and kiss him on the lips sweetly. He smiles and closes his eyes. He kisses you deeply. Your legs wrap around his hips and the kiss becomes more passionate. He breaks away from the kiss and smiles.

"Now now, mon fleur. Wouldn't want to spoil our breakfast." He says with a grin.

You hit him with a pillow gently and he gets off of the bed. He opens up his bedroom door for you to leave. As you get up you wrap his large blanket around your shoulders.

"I'll be taking this." You say with a smug smile. He kisses you on the lips and then on your forehead.

"I'll come get you from your room is an hour mon fleur." He says softly.