Chapter 2 Deal with the Devil

Your pov

I stared at the yellowed eye man in fright and curiosity. This had to be him. This had to be Maleficent.
  "Why." The man smirked "I hardly get any visitors up here who might you be?"
"(Y/N)." I said "Younger sister of Aurora!"
  "So Beasty had a younger sister." He chuckled sadly "Wonder why she never told me."
  "Probably because she didn't find out." I muttered "Why the hell would she tell you anyways! She's never met me! The first time I saw her was when she was carried to her room stuck in an internal sleep and everyone else fell into that sleep!"
"You should of been affected by that spell." Maleficent said "Any human should of fallen asleep."
  "It's your fault!" I yelled charging at him with my knife. He moved taking the knife from my hands pulling me into his arms and the knife against my neck "Do it. It wouldn't matter if I was dead or alive no one cares for me anyways and as long as the spell is in place no one will wake up either."
  "How about we make a deal little one." He said playing with a strand of my hair "You let me explain myself to you and my relationship with your sister and figure out why the spell didn't work on you and in return I'll help wake your sister up. I would never do this but something about you interests me."
  "O-okay." I stuttered "It's a deal."

Male Maleficent X Reader (on hold! Editing as well)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें