Chapter 4

Hey

Well my drama class is full of drama

whoops

anyway, on with the story!

~~~

Castiel drives out of the carpark of the day care after dropping off Holly. He hadn't seen either Dean or Mary when he dropped her off and was wondering where they were. He sent a text to Dean before he drove off and hasn't heard his phone go off. Castiel knew that Dean usually has Wednesdays off so since his only class was in the afternoon, he decided to visit and see what was wrong. Castiel knocks on the door and waits a minute until a very exhausted Dean answers.

"Hey Cas." Dean says as he takes a couple of deep breaths. Castiel places his right hand on Dean's right shoulder, hoping it would calm him down.

"What's wrong Dean?" Castiel asks in a stern voice and he sees Dean slightly relax into Castiel's touch.

"Mary woke up early this morning not feeling well and i've been up since one and I have so much to do today and I don't think i'll get it done and-" Dean s cut of by Castiel pulling him into a kiss. It was short and sweet and stopped Dean from stressing out more. "Thanks Cas."

"It's fine Dean. What is wrong with Mary?" Castiel asks Dean and Dean shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. She woke up with a sore head and stomach and I just thought that some sleep would solve it but she has been vomiting as well and I want to take her to the doctor but I don't have time today." Dean responds while standing back, allowing Castiel into the house. "She feels horrible and I feel useless." Dean pulls Castiel into a hug and they just stand in the hallway for a minute, Castiel hoping it would calm down Dean.

"I can call off my class today and help you. It won't be an issue." Castiel says after another minute and Dean nods as they let go of eachother.

"But who will look after Holly?" Dean asks and Castiel thinks for a minute.

"I could just call Sam and ask him to look after her for a few hours." Castiel anders and Dean only nods. They hear a small cry from upstairs, most probably Mary, and Dean starts to run up the stairs. Castiel follows and sees Mary sitting in the bathtub in her pajamas, crying.

"Daddy, I'm sore and hungry." Mary cries as Dean walks towards her.

"It's alright Mary. I'm going to take you to the doctor and see what's wrong with you." Dean responds as he picks mary up bridal style and walks out of the bathroom. "Can you please lock up the house. The keys are by the door." Castiel follows Dean to the front door and does as Dean says before walking towards Dean's car where he is handing Mary a bucket as he buckles her into her carseat. He closes the door and directs Castiel to the passenger seat. Castiel hops into the car with Dean and he drives down to the doctors. Castiel calls the university to say that they need to contact his class to tell them he won't be there. He then calls Sam and he is more than fine to look after Holly for a few hours. They arrive at the doctor's office a few minutes later and Castiel helps Dean get Mary into the building. Dean and Mary sit down into the waiting room as Castiel goes to the front desk. Castiel then sits down next to Dean, Mary lying down with her head in Dean's lap.

"The doctor should call her in soon." Castiel takes Dean's hand Dean leans into Castiel.

"Thanks Cas. You didn't have to help." Dean answers and Castiel shakes his head.

"No, I did. Anything to make your life easier." Castiel kisses Dean on the forehead and Dean faintly smiles. Mary's name is called and Dean carries Mary into the room. Castiel stays in the waiting room and checks his phone, finding he has a text from Sam saying that he has Holly at his Dean's house. Castiel smiles and sends a thankful reply. He sees Dean walking out of the doctor's room and to the front desk. Castiel stands up and walks towards Dean. Dean turns and sees Castiel.