Ch.34:Mad Mama Maya.

Maya
I lock myself in a bathroom stall and sink onto the bathroom floor.

I began to cry.

Why doesn't he believe me? He should believe me. Jay DID say he was going to get back at Lucas. So he tried killing me to make it fair.

I hated both of them right now.

Lucas just being an ass and Jay being an asshole.

Wet, continuous tears poured onto the tile floor . It created a puddle around me.

I don't even know why I'm crying.

I know I'm stronger than this.

I wiped up my remaining tears and blew my runny nose.

As the second bell rang I suddenly got the urge of ditching school.

I didn't want to spend the rest of the day here in this hellhole.

I hated Lucas and Jay. And considering that I have three periods with them today, I'm not in the mood.

I'm just going to go home and sleep.

I picked myself off of the bathroom floor and walked out.

Treading down the hallways I noticed Lucas also walking through the halls.

He lifted his head up in my direction and began walking my way.

I was quite a distance away, so I'm hoping he didn't see me.

I quickly turn around and hide behind a corner.

My breathing heaved as I grew a little anxious. He looked like he was going to punch someone.

His body swiftly walked past me, not even realizing that I was here.

I let out a breath of relief and quickly make my way down the hallway.

I tried to walk as fast as I could, so he wouldn't turn around and spot me. But since I had crutches it was quite hard not to be heard or noticed.

I finally got to the doors and exited the school.

I walked all the way home in the hot sun, it took a while but I managed to do it.

I made my way upstairs and jumped into my bed.

I wrapped the blankets around me and closed my eyes.
💙💙💙
"Maya Penelope Hart!" A voice interrupted my sleep.

I quickly open my eyes and sit up.

When my mother says my full name, I know I'm in trouble.

I spotted my mom standing in my doorframe, she was in her work attire. She looked like she had just came back from work.

"Why are you at home?" She asks, as anger brew up inside of her.

She hated when I ditched school, she would always lecture me about ditching and sometimes even ground me.

"¿Que hiciste?!" She yells at me in Spanish.(translation: "what did you do?!")

She was bilingual, so she would always yell at me in different languages. Sometimes Spanish. Sometimes English. And sometimes even French.

It would always lead me curious of what she's saying.

"Pourquoi êtes-vous ici?!" She yells in French.( translation:"what are you here?!")

"You know I don't understand what you are saying!"I state.

She rolls her eyes.

"Exactly!" She yells."C'est pourquoi vous allez à l'école!"(translation:" this why you need to go to school".)

I sigh." Stop speaking other languages!"I wine." You're making frustrated".

"I said; what did you do?" She asks, placing a hand on her hip.

" I didn't feel good". I wine, placing my hand on my stomach, and pretending that It hurt.

She walked over to me and placed a hand on my forehead.

I should've thought this through firstly. My mom was a nurse, so she would know if I was sick or not.

She gave me inquiring look.

"You don't feel hot?" She says, continuing to feel my forehead.

"Well, uh- I had a nap so I feel kinda better now". I say, trying to save myself from my lie.

She released her touch and put her hand by her side.

"Okay, we'll get some sleep and tomorrow your going to school. Got it?" She says.

I nod in annoyance. Yay...

"If you ditch school again, vous êtes difficulté".( translation: "you are in trouble.")

She sends me a glare before walking away, leaving in complete confusion. What did that mean?

I lay back in my bed, and continue to nap.
💙💙💙
"Maya!" My mom calls from downstairs.

I slowly open my eyes to see my dim litted bedroom.

"Maya?!" She yells again.

I sit up and rub my tired eyes.
"What?!" I call back.

"You have a guest, get down here!" She orders.

I quickly get up, hoping it was either Riley, Ally, or Lia.

I wrap my blanket around myself and quickly walk out of my room.

I walked down the dark hallway, until I got to the staircase.

I peered over the edge of the staircase railing and saw Lucas standing in my living room with my mom.

Shit!

A ball of anxiety grew in the pit of my stomach, I didn't want to see him. At all!

"Maya, are you coming?!" My mother yells.

I take in a deep breath before walking down the stairs.

Lucas looks up at me and so does my mother.

My mouth drops as my eyes lay upon Lucas face.

His lips had dried up blood crested between the cracks of his lips. His right eye was black and blue, and his face was stained with tears.
🦄🦄🦄
Ooo what happened to Lucas???? Tomorrow is day 2 of back to school 😔 Freshman 😜 25 votes and 10 comments