Fed Up

Okay, this one is a request by makeupgirllaur
Hope you like it!

"What the fuck is she doing here?" the girl, eyes still red from crying into the phone ten minutes ago, asked  as her ex boyfriend stepped out of the car.

"I came to get my stuff I left over here." David answered simply, his face void of any compassion.

It wasn't the emotionless demeanor, nor was it the way he only just glanced at her. No, Laura was mad for a whole new reason.

"Not with that troll, you're not. Get her off my fucking property." she spat venomously.

David stopped in his tracks to survey the girls features. He knew he'd broken her heart, but she wasn't what he wanted anymore.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Last time I checked i thought this was Jai's house?" he asked sarcastically.

David didn't know Jai too well, mainly because he didn't want to. Laura had been living with him for the past six months now, and he never sat well with his girlfriend living with another guys. Especially one that looks like he does. Jai was an actor, known for his roles in Divergent and Terminator. He was a big dude, and pretty good looking in David's honest opinion. Who knows if the guy had been hooking up with Laura behind his back, right?

Nah, Laura wasn't half as good looking as the girls Jai could pull in.

"Whatever, get the fuck out of here. Come back when she's not around. I don't want to have to send her to the hospital." Laura warned, crossing her arms over her chest.

David shook his head, completely dumbfounded.

Why the fuck was he dumbfounded? He'd just left his girlfriend whom he claimed he loved, for some 40 year old housewife because she was a freak in bed. Laura had every right in the world to be irate.

"Look, Laur -"

"Leave, David. You can get your shit when she's home babysitting her daughter. You know, the one we went to high school with!" she snapped harshly, her eyes beginning to well up with tears again.

She begged the heavens above not to let her cry in front of him and his slut.

But things only got worse from there. Now, said slut was climbing out of David's piece of shit Dodge Talon with a look that could only mean one thing; war. Laura was ready for it too.

"What'd you call me?" she asked.

Laura didn't;t know her name, nor did she care to. All she knew was that if someone didn't hold her back now, she'd be facing some serious jail time.

"I called you a slut, which is exactly what you are. now please, stay out of my business and get back in the car."

Forty-something tramp didn't listen. She only laughed and continued approaching. She wore a pair of skinny jeans that looked like they belonged to her daughter, and a tank top so low that her big fake tits were practically spilling over. Didn't she know she'd caused enough heartache.

"Look, Laura. Its not my fault you didn't want to expand our relationship." David defended weakly as he stepped forward.

Nobody paid attention to the white Jeep Cherokee that rolled up the long driveway and stopped in front of the garage.

"Expand? You mean succumb to your disgusting fetishes and bondage obsession? I'm sorry I'm not some skanky ex-stripper. You expected me to share with her! How can you ask me to do that?" Laura asked, forcing her tears back behind her eyes.