Late

I finally got to C&C but it was 12:15, "Oh shit it's 12:15 I'm going to be late". I jumped out of my car and power walked it to C&C. "Thank God I found a parking right in front of the cafe. Hailey is going to murder me", I said softly so that only I can hear what I said. 

I walk into the cafe and look already to see only grown up parents sitting and having a cup of coffee and chatting, but no Hailey, that's weird. It was so embarrassing the people there where just staring at me because I was standing there like a dumb idiot turning my head left to right trying to find Hailey. I then took a seat and texted Hailey saying 'Hey, you still coming to C&C?'.

A few minutes past but no text, no Hailey and no nothing. I picked up my phone once again and clicked the phone app. I then went to my contacts and then I pressed call on Hailey's name.

"Hey Hailey, where are you?" I asked.

"Coming sorry Im late" Hailey said.

"K" I answered.

Minutes past and then Hailey walks in. "Hey babe" Hailey says.

"Hey" I reply.

"How's life?" Hailey questions.

"Good just came back from my Interview" I said.

"SOOOO?" Hailey asks.

"My first days on Tuesday", I tell Hailey.

"Yayyy! You go girl", Hailey says.

"HAHA, so what do you want to drink?" I ask Hailey.

"A flat white will be great, thanks" Hailey replies.

"Sure", I say.

I get out of my seat and approach the counter.

"Hi, what would you like?" The worker asks.

"A regular flat white and a regular cappuccino with 2 sugars, in takeaway cups, thanks", I reply.

"Just our name", the worker says.

"Erika", I say to him.

"Thanks", he replies and then walks off.