Feelings

Ben's POV
Did she call me Kylo Ren? I stand frozen staring at the door.

I turn and head into the bedroom retrieving my lightsaber. I exit the room, walking down the hallway trying to find my way out. There's a flight of stairs leading down and I run down and out the door at the end. I'm suddenly standing on a platform that leads off onto the shore.

I take off running towards a mound of boulders and ignite my lightsaber.

I slash away until it's all rumble. I throw my saber into the sand and begin throwing the rumble into the water as far as I can.

I sit after a few minutes and begin slowing my breathing.

I hate sand.

Rey's POV
Phasma has retired to her bedroom and I'm laying awake on her couch. I can't sleep, no matter how much I try. I can't. I miss Ben's presence next to me.

I sit up then decide to head to the kitchen for a glass of water. I walk in and it's three in the morning now. There's no way I'm going to be energetic tomorrow.

I fill the glass in the sink and sip the water. It fills good against my lips, so I place the cold glass against my forehead. Water has anyways been peaceful to me, even though I can't swim, so I've never been in water pass my knees.

I wish I could be on the balcony again.

I leave Phasma's room and walk down the hallway. I come across a staircase and decend down it. I walk out the door and the warm breeze blows through my hair, whipping around my dress.

I see footprints and decide it's probably best to stay hidden. I lift up my dress and walk into the sand.

I hate sand.

I walk away from the shore and up on to a grassy area. I sit down and pull my knees up to my chest. I'm not angry anymore at Ben. I do trust to easily, my guard was down on Hoth, he was right.

Ben? No response. He must be asleep.

A figure stands up out of the corner of my eye.

Rey? Where are you? Are you okay? I'm sorry about everything.

I'm outside. I'm sorry too. You were right.

I'm outside too by the water.

I think I see you.

The figures ignites a lightsaber I would know from anywhere. I know that it's Ben now. I stand up and begin running to him. The moon lights my path and I see him running to me.

We embrace and I wake up on Phasma's couch. It was a dream.

I rush into the kitchen. Three in the morning. I run out of her place and to where I remember the stairs at. I race down and out, off the platform touching the sand. "Ben?!" I yell. I contuine running. I see someone slumped in the sand. "Ben?!" I yell again as I approach.

I slide into the sand next to him. "Rey?" He mumbles lifting his head from his hands and blinking rapidly.

"Ben, I'm so sorry." I wrap my arms around him and begin getting teary eyed.

"Rey." He rubs his eyes and wipes the dried tears off his face. "Rey, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you."
I kiss his cheek and he smiles. "Miss me?"

"Yes." I give a weak smile.

"I missed you too." He leans in and kisses me.

Soon enough I'm laying down in the sand with Ben on top of me.

It is YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara