Chapter two: Boys are bitches

A/N: Dustin is up there ^ {I will have another pic of him later}

ⓚⓡⓘⓢⓣⓔⓝⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

"Dustin, what the hell are you doing?! Get the fuck off my car!" I yelled. Ok ok, I could have been more suttle, but he was on my car for gosh sake.

He just shrugged and hopped off, not taking his eyes off me.

"I need to talk to you," he said. Omg, he actually talked to me! After a whole year of the cold shoulder....

"Why?" I snapped. He sighed.

He is hot, I'll give him that.

"Listen, I know what happened between us was... Weird.. But can we put it behind us?"

I'm surprised he couldn't see the steam coming from my ears, I was so mad.

"Put it behind us!?"

I stamped over to him, jabbing a finger to his chest.

"DUSTIN, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL!" I yell, watching his shocked face. "HOW COULD MY BEST FRIEND KISS ME AND THEN NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN?!" Tears threatened to erupt.

Dustin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Kris, I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I didn't realize what I was doing and I... I stopped talking to you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship with that kiss."

I stared at him. "So much for that," I said harshly, getting into my car and backing out of the driveway. Dustin stared after me, watching me drive away to school.

How could he? How could he do this to me..? I would have been better off if he never talked to me again. Ugh, boys are such bitches.

A/N: Hiya! I hope you are enjoying!! The book gets better, keep going pretty please!!!