|•Chapter 1•|❁

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I had to check the tire pressure." He said.

I nodded my head as if I was saying it's okay.

We let the silence engulfed us until I spoke.

"So tell me about......... Mel?"

"Melanie, or Mel as everyone called her, can be quite a handful, but I love her nonetheless. She's your godmother and also my wife.."

"How long have you been together?"

Todd looks into the distance as if he was thoughtfully seeming to remember a memory.

Well, since I was 18 and she was 17. Teen pregnancy. Mel's parents disowned her. I lost my basketball scholarship. All our friends abandoned us. Except for James and Jen," he over at me after the mentioning of my parents' names, but seeing that it didn't phase me, he continued his story.

"Anyway, your parents helped us out. I found a job and finished high school. Mel has Austin and we both started college and we ended up pretty good. Your mom got pregnant a year after high school and that's when she named us your godparents," he sighed, "but then your mom and Mel had got in a huge fight when you were three and Austin was four and then before we knew it, your apartment that you guy was in was empty and any word of you guys was forbidden," Todd turned down a road and we sat in silence.

"How many kids do you have now?"

"Well four years after we had Austin, we had Katie and then eight years later it was Tj, and two years ago, we had Angelica, our little angel," he said grinning at me obviously proud of his accomplishments. I smiled back.

"Aha, we are here," I looked out the window and a huge gate appears. When it opens a White House emerge from the fog. When I say house, I don't mean house-house, I mean a mansion. This house was huge. I let out a low whistle.

Todd pulls the car in front of the large home and a man in a polo shirt and khakis took the keys and nods at us both. Todd removes my suitcase and welcomes me inside.

The outside was gorgeous, but the Inside was absolutely breathtaking. In front of me stood a marble staircase. The home Was expertly decorates and had the smell of cinnamon. Todd gestures me to follow him. I set my suitcase down and swiftly walked across the wood floors. When I walked into the room, my eyes were automatically drawn to the women in the room. She had long black waves that fell down her back. She was dressed in a white dress that makes her look ten years younger. Her sharp icy brown eyes Turned to me and automatically turned warm and soft. She stands up and walks over to me, her heels echoed against the wood floor.

"Lily. You look even more gorgeous than the photos they sent," I automatically started grinning. Ever girl likes being called gorgeous. I was no exception.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said as she gasped.

"Sweetie, call me Mel. Anything but ma'am. It makes me feel old," she said. I heard Todd chuckling from the other side of the room and I look over to see him smiling with admiration. I nod and turned to see who else was in the room.

"This is Katie. Our teenybopper," he said. I looked over and Todd messes the girl perfect brunette curls up. She glares at him as he looks away whistling. She looks at me and waves enthusiastically.

"And TJ, our big man," a small pudgy boy looks at me as if he was determining if I was even worth his time.

"And finally our angel, Angelica," he points at a girl, who looked about 3, played at her moms' feet looked up at her mom and then back at her dolls. What I noticed about this family was that they were all gorgeous. Every single one of them, except TJ, had beautiful brunette hair and Brown eyes.

"You seem to be forgetting someone," a deep voice said from behind me. I turned around to take in the full appearance of the boy standing in front of me. He looked to be about 6'4. I'm not gonna lie, he is gorgeous. His black hair tussles messily as if he just got out of bed and his brown eyes looked warm but playful. A plain grey v-neck t-shirt shows off his biceps and abdomen muscles just perfectly.

My eyes traveled down his dark blue jeans and boots and slowly returned back to his eyes. He smirks knowing that I just totally just checked him out so openly. A small blush crept onto my cheeks.

"And this young man is our football star and oldest son, Austin," Todd introduced him. he nods his head still smirking.

"And who's this?" He asked referring to me.

"This is Lily. She'll be living with us for the next two years."

"Excellent. I'll show you to your room," he said. I followed Austin quietly up the stairs, still blushing. I knew nothing about boys, but I had seen enough movies and read enough books to know that Austin Is the type they call "playboy" or "player".

"So here's your room," I walk into my room. It was simple but elegant with a queen bed and blue painted walls decorated with paintings. I turned around and looked at Austin who was leaning against my door frame smirking.

"What," I said irritated at his at his staring. He shakes his head as if he had been knocked out of a trance.

"Sorry, I was admiring what a nice ass you've got."

My jaw dropped at that statement.

"Excuse me?" I said as he winks at me and kicks himself off the doorframe.

"You heard me. I thought it was fair since you were just drooling over me ten minutes ago." I looked at him and scoffed, then rolled my eyes.

"Please. I wasn't drooling," I snapped at him. He chuckled and shakes his head at me.

"Don't bother denying it. There's a puddle of drool all over the floor," he says winking at me. Who the hell did this dude think he was?

"If you don't get out of my room now, it will be a puddle of blood," I shot back before grinning evilly. Austin looked taken aback before smirking at me.

"Homeschooled girl is feisty. What a surprised. But I like it. Makes sex soooo much more interesting," he said. I can almost hear my jaw hit the floor at that statement.

"Get. Out." I said to him, pointing at the door.

Austin raises his hand in mock surrender.

"I'm so scared. Whatever will I do," he says.

"Goodbye Austin," I said walking over to the door ready to shut it.

"You may hate me now, but sooner or later, we'll be taking bath just like we used to. And you can even scrub me ...down," he said running out the door. I closed my door and let out a frustrated sigh. This should be fun.

A/N: Hello babes!♡ This is my new book

A/N: Hello babes! This is my new book. Living with Mr. Popular. I'm so happy to publish this because it's been in draft for so long and I really love it. I really hope you like it! What do you think about this Chapter?

Don't forget to read, vote, comment, and share.

P.S. - Austin is not her brother. (What is he to her if he is the son of her godparents?)

PQOTD: You're perfect no matter what people think of you. You are perfect for who you are, through thick and thin.

Well, I love you guys. Biiiaa babes

Published: 8.22.16