Klaus' Enemies

Klaus' POV

I watched her reaction to her friend Bonnie's death and it wasn't good at all, she started to hyperventilate and it seemed as if she couldn't breathe so I pulled the car over and sped to her side of the car and opened up her door. I unbuckled her and pulled her to me.
"Come here love, it'll be alright. I'm right here." I knew I felt something for this human, she wasn't like everyone else. She was broken, like me, and I felt as if I could relate. I don't know why but I do.

Evelyn's POV

Klaus pulled me into his chest and held me tightly. I kept crying and crying, I didn't want to feel this anymore!
"Please make it stop!" I cried into his chest.
"Make what stop?" Ha asked me.
"The pain! P...please make it st...stop!"
"Evelyn look at me, I can make it stop, I can make all of the pain go away, but are you sure you really want that? I won't do it unless you are sure."
I shook my head yes and looked into his eyes.
"I'm sure, just please make it stop." I cried.
"The deaths of your loved ones will not give you anymore pain, you will be sad but it will be okay and you know that. When someone you love dies, you won't be short of breath, you will be strong and you will move on." Klaus said and all the pain instantly went away and I felt 100 times better.
"Thank you klaus." I said as I looked up and our faces were inches apart. I looked at his eyes which were looking at my lips. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I couldn't. He is going to kill my sister. I can't feel something for the man that killed my sister.
I slowly looked away, I could hear him sigh and then he let go of me. Next thing I knew my door was shut and he was starting the car. He took me to a little motel just outside of Mystic falls, close enough to get there in minutes.
I walked into our room and noticed that there was only one bed. Great. I was really tired and had a long day so I decided to grab some clothes and change. I went into the bathroom and shut the door.
Knock knock
"Yeah?"
"I'm going into town to take care of some business, don't leave or there will be consequences."
"I'm not that stupid Klaus." I said and heard him snicker.
After I got changed into a pair of short shorts and a tank top, and laid down in bed and tried to get some sleep but unfortunately I couldn't. Someone knocked at the door.
"Ughh, coming!" I yelled and walked to the door. "Yeah?" I asked as I opened the door. There was a man in a dark blue zip up sweatshirt and dark blue almost black jeans.
"Hello, I'm looking for Klaus." He said and smirked.
"I'm sorry, you just missed him." I said and tried to close the door but he stopped me.
"You see, klaus killed my sister and I want revenge." He said. That scared me, I tried to push the door shut but he was too strong. He pushed the door open and I ran to the bathroom door, but he appeared I front of me.
"I'm really starting to hate vampires. Look, I'm just a hostage of Klaus' and I mean nothing to him. If you really want revenge then find someone he really cares about."
"Oh he cares a lot about you. I've been watching you guys all day. He wanted to kiss you so bad but you rejected him. Ouch." He laughed.
"Please, don't hurt me." I pleaded.
"I can't promise anything." He said and everything went dark.

A/N- sorry it's a short chapter but I wanted to leave you on a hook!